Video Game News

Otaking66lives

Taken from Anime News Network:

Square Enix Announces Kingdom Hearts IV Game, Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Smartphone Game - News - Anime News Network

Square Enix announced at a 20th anniversary event on Sunday for its Kingdom Hearts franchise that it is developing the Kingdom Hearts IV game.

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

10 hours ago, Otaking66lives said:

Taken from Anime News Network:

Square Enix Announces Kingdom Hearts IV Game, Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Smartphone Game - News - Anime News Network

Square Enix announced at a 20th anniversary event on Sunday for its Kingdom Hearts franchise that it is developing the Kingdom Hearts IV game.

WOAH!!

• Agree 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just saw this online now, Charlemagne has come to Fate/Grand Order. All I got to go is play my cards right, hoard my summon tickets and quarts and don't loose all I have on Morgan La Fae banner and I might get the great Father of the West. Both my Astolfo's will be so pleased to have there Emperor.

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/gaming/overwatch-2-will-be-more-about-individual-skill-and-ability-to-carry/ar-AAXWlMI?ocid=uxbndlbing

The regular Overwatch that we know and love is a team based player game, considering there are lots of communication needed, and there are plenty of in game combo ults to go around, I say this is...pretty nerve racking news. 

I think the team based collaboration in Overwatch is what makes the game fun, but I think relying on yourself and perhaps not your teammates will bring in...more or less toxicity? Overwatch is a pretty toxic game itself when you get into the coms, but, perhaps this will change that? So when the players themselves don't do good, maybe there won't be no blame on the other teammates..? 

I will say, Overwatch is an easy game with the help of teammates, and if you can carry, it's a pretty clean cut as well...but this might change the game for Overwatch 2, relying on a person's own skill rather than someone else's. Who knows, maybe this will be the legendary default we have been looking for in Overwatch...🤔🤔🤔