Re-Introducing myself - D.

Deeath

Hello everyone, after seeing @KaiyaSaysHaiya's post on the introduction thread about a re-introduction, I decided, why not do one myself? 
(Don't mind me stealing an idea - giving full cred to Kaiya ;))

Hello everyone, my name is D. Short for Dimitrios. 
I'll start off by saying i've been in a happy relationship for over 2 years now, and it has gone pretty well. I've known my companion for over 6yrs, and as she says "We are connected to the hip!". I can certainly agree.

Anyways...
I am a transgender guy, FTM. 😄! I am also bisexual, so I do certainly support the LGBTQ+ community...understably bringing this up after all the drama going around on the forums seems..odd, but just getting simle info out there for you guys.. :)

If you couldn't tell I am a HUGE metalhead, I enjoy all sorts of metal, including, black metal/death metal/doom metal/thrash metal...etc etc..

If you also couldn't tell by me just...being here, I am certainly a weeb too. I don't get that out there much with my friends or the social aspect of my life, but I do own a Mikasa Ackerman body pillow, have watched over...150+ Anime in my life (kinda getting there?) and enjoy the classics and oldies. 

My Anime List

• Hellsing/Hellsing (Ultimate)
  • Naruto/Shippuden
  • Fruits Basket
  • Angel Beats
  • Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
  • Cowboy Bebop
  • Lupin lll
  • March Comes in Like a Lion (HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!)

Those are just my favourites, and so far are watching more...and if you are asking...YES, I have watched One Piece, Bleach, and Dragon Ball. xD !!

If you ever wanna chat, please do not be afraid to PM! Cya around!
- Ribbit 🐸

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

• 3 weeks later...