My Graphic Experiments

Emotion Flux

Thank you~ ^^ I can only speak for myself, but positive feedback about my gfx projects makes me really feel like I'm not as crappy at it as I think I am. ^^

11 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

Thank you~ ^^ I can only speak for myself, but positive feedback about my gfx projects makes me really feel like I'm not as crappy at it as I think I am. ^^

You're extremely talented. ^^

On 3/4/2024 at 2:57 AM, Wild Emotion said:

You good at da Gee Eff Exx EEENG

• Funny 1

12 hours ago, Sakura said:

You good at da Gee Eff Exx EEENG

rofl That made me laugh. XD You always manage to do that when I need to be brought out of a dark state of mind. ^^

• Like 1

As my own way of making a tribute project to Akira Toriyama in light of his passing away, I made a set using Android 17 and Android 18. The reasons I hold those two characters in such high regard is because they remind me of how my big sister and I cared about each other and how close we were. It felt like it was us two against the world most of the time. So, as a tribute to the late Akira Toriyama, here is my new set:

Signature: vD32rRc.jpeg

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

On 3/13/2024 at 6:39 AM, Wild Emotion said:

As my own way of making a tribute project to Akira Toriyama in light of his passing away, I made a set using Android 17 and Android 18. The reasons I hold those two characters in such high regard is because they remind me of how my big sister and I cared about each other and how close we were. It felt like it was us two against the world most of the time. So, as a tribute to the late Akira Toriyama, here is my new set:

Signature: vD32rRc.jpeg

This looks 10/10

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

6 hours ago, Sakura said:

This looks 10/10

Thanks~ ^^ I got pretty sad when I found out Akira Toriyama passed away. He was planning on doing so much more with the franchise. There might be someone that will try to carry on his legacy, or maybe even a team of people to do it, but I'm not sure if anyone will be able to seamlessly resume his works.

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

12 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

Thanks~ ^^ I got pretty sad when I found out Akira Toriyama passed away. He was planning on doing so much more with the franchise. There might be someone that will try to carry on his legacy, or maybe even a team of people to do it, but I'm not sure if anyone will be able to seamlessly resume his works.

Toriyama has a successor. His name is Toyotarou, he draws and comes up with concepts, and he will continue the Dragon Ball legacy. He is older himself, but he'll carry on the lore for a while.

12 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

If they do, it will never as good or the same as the way Akira would have done it -_- But yeah I was pretty shocked when I heard about this too. 

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

24 minutes ago, Digimon_Sommelier said:

Toriyama has a successor. His name is Toyotarou, he draws and comes up with concepts, and he will continue the Dragon Ball legacy. He is older himself, but he'll carry on the lore for a while.

Oh, I didn't think he did. That's comforting to know in that case. ^^

19 minutes ago, Sakura said:

If they do, it will never as good or the same as the way Akira would have done it -_- But yeah I was pretty shocked when I heard about this too. 

I agree. I always wanted to collect all seasons of the DBZ DVDs (the ones that people call "orange bricks"), but I was never able to get all of them. After Akira's tragic and untimely passing I bet everything Dragon Ball is going to sell for a premium now, so the chances of me ever completing my DBZ collection probably got drastically reduced. ;.; At least I've got all of the Z movies though~ ^^ I'll keep collecting the games though. The ones that don't require online playing, that is, due to our monthly data limit. ><

Who's your favorite DB character?

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

6 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

Oh, I didn't think he did. That's comforting to know in that case. ^^

I agree. I always wanted to collect all seasons of the DBZ DVDs (the ones that people call "orange bricks"), but I was never able to get all of them. After Akira's tragic and untimely passing I bet everything Dragon Ball is going to sell for a premium now, so the chances of me ever completing my DBZ collection probably got drastically reduced. ;.; At least I've got all of the Z movies though~ ^^ I'll keep collecting the games though. The ones that don't require online playing, that is, due to our monthly data limit. ><

Who's your favorite DB character?

Ya I would wait to buy anything DBZ related right now if prices go up lol ~
They will still keep manufacturing things like DVDs though and I'm sure merch too. 
Dragon ball prolly Vegeta.. but in the whole series Supreme Kai or Weiss. 

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

7 hours ago, Sakura said:

Ya I would wait to buy anything DBZ related right now if prices go up lol ~
They will still keep manufacturing things like DVDs though and I'm sure merch too. 
Dragon ball prolly Vegeta.. but in the whole series Supreme Kai or Weiss. 

I hope so, but at the same time I hope the prices for those DBZ DVDs and merch don't skyrocket due to Akira passing away. It seems that's just how anime related items get after their creator(s) pass away. >< I'll have to keep an eye on the prices though of his works.
Vegeta's AWESOME!!!! ^^ The whole series is a tougher one to answer though. For me, my favorite characters in the whole series Android 17 and Android 18. ^^ I'm pretty sure I've said the reasons why though in various topics on here. ^^ 

For many reasons, I've envied Turles. He's ruthless, cold, calculating, and everything I wish I could be. Instead, I'm stuck with having intense emotions which gets to be extremely tiring very fast, especially when it usually leads to people being able to hurt me far too easily. Since I envy Turles for everything he is that I'm not I've decided to make a new sig featuring him as a different kind of tribute to Akira Toriyama, who himself stated that Turles' similar appearance to Goku was not a coincidence because he was designed to be what Goku would be like if he didn't lose all of his memory following a head injury he suffered as a baby. Due to my admiration of Turles, I've sped up the gif avy I've had of him that I cropped so it would fit the parameters of the avy dimension limits on AF. Here are the results:

Avy Gif: cZBpXkg.gif

Sig Pic: dzraFp9.jpeg

On 3/17/2024 at 7:31 AM, Wild Emotion said:

I hope so, but at the same time I hope the prices for those DBZ DVDs and merch don't skyrocket due to Akira passing away. It seems that's just how anime related items get after their creator(s) pass away. >< I'll have to keep an eye on the prices though of his works.
Vegeta's AWESOME!!!! ^^ The whole series is a tougher one to answer though. For me, my favorite characters in the whole series Android 17 and Android 18. ^^ I'm pretty sure I've said the reasons why though in various topics on here. ^^ 

Only limited things might I think. Most of it is still being mass produced. Things like Akira's autograph probably will. 
I always liked Vegeta he was the 1st character I liked. Then Future Trunks, then Android 17 (massive anime crush on him). lol 
New set is kewl 🫰

2 hours ago, Sakura said:

Only limited things might I think. Most of it is still being mass produced. Things like Akira's autograph probably will. 
I always liked Vegeta he was the 1st character I liked. Then Future Trunks, then Android 17 (massive anime crush on him). lol 
New set is kewl 🫰

Oh, I thought they weren't being mass produced anymore for some reason. It must've been my pessimism leaning me towards that direction. ^^; Honestly, I would've liked to have gotten his autograph at some point, but it looks like that's going to be another regret of mine to carry. I only have myself to blame, like with all of my other regrets. Well, most of them anyway.
Since I never had a father figure that I liked or admired, I always placed Vegeta in that role back when DBZ aired on weekdays on Toonami around the time school usually ended for me. He was always the father figure I wanted to have. Respectable. Dependable. Stubborn like I was (and still am). There's other traits and reasons, but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. I always liked Future Trunks, too. ^^ He overcame a lot in his future when he was the only one that could defend and protect that timeline and what remaining people lived in it. 17 and 18 of course. ^^ I always loved the DBZ version of Broly, too. He was a maniacal, unstoppable monster that was one of the most sadistic Saiyans, if not the most sadistic, I've seen in the DBZ series. Like the way I envy Turles, I felt the same about Broly. That, and he did the things I always felt like doing when I was angry. I might've been vicariously venting through Broly's violence when I watched his three movies. lol

I think what isn't going to be mass produced anymore is his autograph 🤐
i just liked Vegeta cuz I thought he was hot >_> lol 

4 hours ago, Sakura said:

I think what isn't going to be mass produced anymore is his autograph 🤐
i just liked Vegeta cuz I thought he was hot >_> lol 

Yeah, I know. It sucks, but I don't have a time machine. >< As much as I want one. ^^;
lol What did you think of Nappa?

On 3/21/2024 at 1:00 PM, Wild Emotion said:

Goku's pretty cool, but the more pessimistic I get the more I like villains.

Pessimism's whack. I'd much rather be optimistic!!

• Like 1