My Graphic Experiments

Emotion Flux

On 3/23/2024 at 2:04 PM, Digimon_Sommelier said:

Pessimism's whack. I'd much rather be optimistic!!

To each their own. All I know is I'm not the type to be cut out for optimism, but I can't speak for anyone else.

I've made a Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez who was the Sexta (6th) Espada set from Bleach. He epitomizes what I want to be like as, plus he's my favorite Espada. Other than Tier Halibel, that is, who was Tres (3rd) Espada. I think I'll make a project with her after staying with this most recent one for a while. ^^ Here's my finished project of Grimmjow:

Avy: pEGs6eJ.gif

Sig: GOgttmp.jpeg

GRIMMJOW IS SOOOOOOOOOOO COOL HE USED TO BE ONE OF MY FAVES NICE SET AHHHHHH
oh btw happy Easterrrr

15 hours ago, Sakura said:

GRIMMJOW IS SOOOOOOOOOOO COOL HE USED TO BE ONE OF MY FAVES NICE SET AHHHHHH
oh btw happy Easterrrr

Thanks, I think he's cool, too. ^^ 
And Happy Easter~ ^^ Kind of belated now though, but better late than never, right? ^^; 

I decided to make another Android 18 and Android 17 set again. I'd found an interesting gif I haven't seen before of the two, so I decided to use that, but I had to remove extra frames from them. The gif is either from the Trunks movie or the DBZ series, but I can't remember exactly which one. As far as the sign I wanted the words to look cold while dying from the outside in and then adding outer glow to the words using a color as close to the twins' iris colors as I could manually get to. I made the sign that way because I've been slowly dying on the inside ever since big sis' passed away. I've got a handful of friends and a couple of best friends to keep me afloat and stop me from letting myself voluntarily drown though, so I'm more grateful to the people in my life that have a place in my heart than I'll ever be able to accurately describe.

KgvOldk.gif

GZIDM0d.jpeg

On 4/6/2024 at 12:16 PM, Digimon_Sommelier said:

Splendid work, wild. I dig this one a lot. 

Thanks, Som. ^^ I also liked that the colors of the background in the sig had most of the colors in a rainbow which reminded me of the LBGTQ+ community and its ideals. ^^

21 hours ago, Sakura said:

I like the new icon ~ the gif image looks great 

Thanks, bestie~ ^^ After looking at the new desktop background of the android siblings and being reminded of the close bond big sis' and I had every time I login, it really galvanized me into wanting to make a new sig/avy project, and that's what I settled on. ^^ I'll see her again someday, but if I cut my life short because of that I know she'd really be mad at me, which is something I wouldn't be able to handle very well given she never really got mad with me as much as I tended to annoy her. lol Thankfully she never said anything like that to me, but apparently she'd tell mom that sometimes. I'm still glad that she didn't tell me that I was annoying her or bothering her though~ ^^

23 hours ago, Emotional Flux said:

Thanks, Som. ^^ I also liked that the colors of the background in the sig had most of the colors in a rainbow which reminded me of the LBGTQ+ community and its ideals. ^^

That's super!!

• Agree 1

On 4/7/2024 at 9:13 PM, Emotion Flux said:

Thanks, bestie~ ^^ After looking at the new desktop background of the android siblings and being reminded of the close bond big sis' and I had every time I login, it really galvanized me into wanting to make a new sig/avy project, and that's what I settled on. ^^ I'll see her again someday, but if I cut my life short because of that I know she'd really be mad at me, which is something I wouldn't be able to handle very well given she never really got mad with me as much as I tended to annoy her. lol Thankfully she never said anything like that to me, but apparently she'd tell mom that sometimes. I'm still glad that she didn't tell me that I was annoying her or bothering her though~ ^^

I like Androi 17 & 18 a lot. I think all sisters/brothers annoy each other at some point though, even my sister annoys me sometimes and as you know for the most part we always get along lol 

• Agree 1

23 hours ago, Sakura said:

I like Androi 17 & 18 a lot. I think all sisters/brothers annoy each other at some point though, even my sister annoys me sometimes and as you know for the most part we always get along lol 

Yeah, in the case of 17 and 18, she would always complain about what 17 was doing. lol So, even they don't always get along, but when the going gets tough they can depend on each other. ^^

1 hour ago, Emotion Flux said:

Yeah, in the case of 17 and 18, she would always complain about what 17 was doing. lol So, even they don't always get along, but when the going gets tough they can depend on each other. ^^

Tbh I think that's the best thing about sisters or brothers, you basically have a built in best friend / support system for life. Or least I think it is like that for most people. Not every brother/sister get along like that, but I think overall when it comes down to it brothers or sisters tend to be there for each other. 

On 4/17/2024 at 5:13 PM, Sakura said:

Tbh I think that's the best thing about sisters or brothers, you basically have a built in best friend / support system for life. Or least I think it is like that for most people. Not every brother/sister get along like that, but I think overall when it comes down to it brothers or sisters tend to be there for each other. 

I think so, too. ^^ I hope that's the case for most brothers or sisters, but I know there's also siblings out there that really can't stand each other. Like, at all.

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, Emotion Flux said:

I think so, too. ^^ I hope that's the case for most brothers or sisters, but I know there's also siblings out there that really can't stand each other. Like, at all.

Ya me & my sister have discussed that before and agreed we are really glad we aren't like some siblings who don't get along for anything. She was telling me about siblings at her school that all they do is fight and she was always so glad that we never did that lol ~ 

• Friendly 1

2 hours ago, Zeref said:

You have really nice arts. I like the wallpapers you made of Kohaku and Sango the most. 

Thanks, man! I keep forgetting what the giant weapon of Snago's is called though.

My latest project: a tribute to Joey's ace monster: Red-Eyes Black Dragon in light of Kazuki Takahashi's passing. I still can't believe the creators for Yu-Gi-Oh! and Dragon Ball Z have passed away though.it breaks my heart into a million pieces, like a part of my childhood is now gone forever.

t1KNbgg.jpeg

3 hours ago, Emotion Flux said:

Thanks, man! I keep forgetting what the giant weapon of Snago's is called though.

HIIIIIIIRAIIIKOTSUUUUUU lol

Wait the creator of Yugioh died?! Why did I literally not know that and it happened 2 years ago @_@ 

Edited by Sakura

4 hours ago, Sakura said:

HIIIIIIIRAIIIKOTSUUUUUU lol

Wait the creator of Yugioh died?! Why did I literally not know that and it happened 2 years ago @_@ 

I told you~ But he passed away while saving 2 people from a rip current. Unfortunately, he died in the process, but that's a good way to be remembered.

49 minutes ago, Emotion Flux said:

I told you~ But he passed away while saving 2 people from a rip current. Unfortunately, he died in the process, but that's a good way to be remembered.

I totally forgot I don't know why 🤧