Can anyone identify this character?

DoubleJ

I know both about this genre but I bought an anime resin figurine for someone years ago just because she looked cool I don’t have the box I think was made by kotobus or  something , I have it back and would like to know who the character is.

She an at archer with purple hair, white dress with an orange vest? And orange ribbon in her hair with 3 spikes she has a long bow with 3 arrows and a samurai sword

i have a pic of it but not sure if I can post pic’s yet 

hopefully someone can ID her it’s a cool figure and really want to know more about her.

Post her picture and we'll see what we can do, there's lots of knowledgeable people here so hope fully someone will recognise her.

To post a picture just drag it onto the bar at the bottom of the message window where the paperclip is, or click on 'Choose files' and select the file from you computer.

Is this the figure? If so, I have some info.

The figure was made by Monsieur Bome. He produced a series of figures. This figure is of Yamamoto Isoroku from the game Kichikuou Rance.

If not, I'm sorry to waste your time...

HOB-FIG-4695_01_3000x.jpg

• Like 2

I don't have a paper clip and on your where it says other media (lower RH side) mine just says "insert image from URL" tried on laptop and phone. 

13 hours ago, Otaking66lives said:

Is this the figure? If so, I have some info.

The figure was made by Monsieur Bome. He produced a series of figures. This figure is of Yamamoto Isoroku from the game Kichikuou Rance.

If not, I'm sorry to waste your time...

HOB-FIG-4695_01_3000x.jpgthat looks like her  going to search that name, dam impressed you found something close with just a vague description Well done.

THATS HER LOL 

this is the same figure on ebay listing Yamamoto Isoroku Sengoku Rance 1/8 scale figure  thank you very much for the help

I bought this figure for my Mom years ago because she likes the Asian culture, she passed and I got it back.

Many thanks I been searching and should have come here first.

any other info anyone has on her would be cool to read , I'm a tattoo collector  i was thinking of getting one of her done.

7 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

I don't have a paper clip and on your where it says other media (lower RH side) mine just says "insert image from URL" tried on laptop and phone. 

Looks like you get different options depending on what type of device you're using to access the forum.

To insert an image from a URL you'd need to first find the image and then find its URL, how you do that will depend on the device you're using and what operating system it's running.