Jujuitsu kaisen question

Bulletje76

Hi mates,..i started wit s02 of jujuitsu kaisen. But isnt the main character of s01 not coming back? i am surprised he is not in the first 2 eps. Bit boring. Does he come back? If not i stop watching

thanks

I previously touched on this in my “What are you currently watching” post on 08/04/2023. Basically the first 5 episodes of season 2 are an extended flashback explaining why Getou went from being Satoru Gojo (blindfold guy) classmate & best friend to the main villain in the movie. Yuuji, Nobara & Megumi make a cameo appearance at the end of S2 Ep 5, so they should return in S2 Ep 6, though that doesn’t air till 08/31.

So the timeline is:

JJK S2 Eps 1 - 5

JJK 0 (movie)

JJK S 1

JJK 2 Eps 6 -

46 minutes ago, Ohayotaku said:

I previously touched on this in my “What are you currently watching” post on 08/04/2023. Basically the first 5 episodes of season 2 are an extended flashback explaining why Getou went from being Satoru Gojo (blindfold guy) classmate & best friend to the main villain in the movie. Yuuji, Nobara & Megumi make a cameo appearance at the end of S2 Ep 5, so they should return in S2 Ep 6, though that doesn’t air till 08/31.

So the timeline is:

JJK S2 Eps 1 - 5

JJK 0 (movie)

JJK S 1

JJK 2 Eps 6 -

Thanks mate. Btw, why did you close your pm?

Not really hanging out on AF much anymore & never did use PMs much anyway. Generally if it’s something too private to talk about in the public areas of the forum, it’s not a conversation I’m interested in having.

On 8/12/2023 at 1:03 AM, Ohayotaku said:

Not really hanging out on AF much anymore & never did use PMs much anyway. Generally if it’s something too private to talk about in the public areas of the forum, it’s not a conversation I’m interested in having.

I understand. I dont use pm to discuss private matters but to reach a person faster