Free games

Tomochan

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/10/2023 at 9:41 AM, Tomochan said:

What are some free games that i can play right now? I dont care how obscure or weird, just give some recommendations ! ! !

W 3741.png

i mean it depends on what gente you want!

shooter: tf2 it's crazy or csgo

rythm: muse dash or osu

also there are lots of free visual novels (like doki doku literature club)!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

*in my best advertisement voice*

Did you know that the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV has a free trial, and includes the entirety of A Realm Reborn, Heavensward, AND the nomination-winning Stormblood expansion up to level 70 with no restrictions on playtime? Sign up, and enjoy Eorzea today! https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/ffxivregister?lng=en-gb

Free phone game I play a lot right now is The Legend of Neverland, and on the computer Aura Kingdom is a cute free game, so is Perfect World. 

• 1 month later...

theres this one free game i know thats super awesome, its called the "clock" its default on your phone and basically the goal of the game is to see how long you can keep the "timer" running. my best score was 456 hours. theres also some bonus games like the "alarm" where you have to put it right before you sleep, and put it on a time. that time is what time you have to wake up. that exact minute. i only won this a few times, but beware of rage.