Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2

Noumia

I’m enjoying it, but not as much as Season 1 (not yet anyway). My biggest complaints: too many characters involved in the current storyline to give them the attention they deserve & kinda hard to keep up with all the lingo being used to describe what’s happening. Basically, trying to do too much all at the same time.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/5/2023 at 2:43 PM, Ohayotaku said:

I’m enjoying it, but not as much as Season 1 (not yet anyway). My biggest complaints: too many characters involved in the current storyline to give them the attention they deserve & kinda hard to keep up with all the lingo being used to describe what’s happening. Basically, trying to do too much all at the same time.

I’m enjoying it too  and it's not that bad.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m not sure “enjoy” is the correct word for me at the moment (episode 19 of season 2). Granted I was forewarned the Shibuya arc would turn into a culling, but the casualties include too many of the series most interesting characters for me

Nobara, Nanami, Mecha-Maru, Jogo, Hanami. And not sure if Maki is still alive or not

And there’s still 4 more episodes left. Honestly not sure if

Yuji, Gojo, Panda & Sukuna

will be enough to keep me interested in a season 3 & beyond. 

Dang, they really know how to twist the knife in the wound with the way episode 20 opened.

Honestly not sure how to react to Nobara’s death not necessarily being permanent. Was I pissed that they killed off my favorite female character from the series (and one of my overall favorites)? Yes, but teasing like this makes it likely to cheapen the feelings however it turns out. Instantly knew what that hand clap meant when I heard it & was hyped to see the”bro’s” take on Mahito. But sadly it really emphasized how badly the animation quality has cratered

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, JJK Season 2 is not too bad atm. But yeah, I agree with some of y'all saying there are too much going on. There are just so many characters moving at once, and because of it, there are more of the story to cover. Twenty four minutes for the scenes that happened within only a few minutes in the anime setting. Though honestly, almost all of the big shonen animes are like that. So... it's okay. 

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1