Strawberry’s Elven Fantasy Universe [story sharing]

Strawberry2456

Hello! I know it’s been a long time since I’ve posted, but I wanted to share the stuff I’ve been doing in my absence. After some grief and anxiety, I spent a lot of this past semester working on an original universe. It’s become a labor of love and the characters are all my precious babies, lol. I’m going to share some short stories involving OCs from a larger plot (one I’m not quite confident enough to publicize yet) and I’ll try to list them in as chronological an order as possible. I’m going into this fully expecting not many people to read them, but even if you could take a glance over one or two, I’d appreciate it! Also, I don't know why everything I wrote is bolded here, this happened last time and I couldn't fix it ;o;

1. Winter Tales at the Tavern - Stern elven Colonel Vaeril Alvensheim falls victim to his poor ability to handle alcohol. This results in humorous and warm moments shared under the winter moon. In the company of his friend, a whimsical shopkeeper called Lianthorn, Vaeril laments the peculiar circumstances of his home life and potential romantic interest, Nimiel. 

2. Ceramic Hearts - After accidentally breaking a beloved trinket of Nimiel’s, Vaeril–ever the tsundere–brings her to Lianthorn’s shop to find a replacement while grumbling all the while about this and that without much direction. Short, sweet and sappy.

3. Haemir- A dive into our beloved Colonel’s backstory paired with that same cozy tavern as before. A bit heavier in terms of angst, but has a happy ending. TW for death.

4. A Toast to Tomorrow- This one dives into Lianthorn’s backstory, which is equally as tragic and I think quite Frieren-esque (though I myself have never seen that anime and just know it from instagram posts, lol). Opens up the overall narrative’s shift towards Lianthorn and his journey to finding love. Another TW will be issued for mentioned death.

5. A Fated Meeting - Dahlia pt. 1- I have two favorites, and this is part 1. Dahlia, a human woman lost in grief and seeking some kind of spell to resurrect her late father, ventures into elven territory to find a certain cursed staff. She’s willing to sacrifice anything for a chance to see him again–even her own safety. Lianthorn arrives in the nick of time to save her, and what follows is something I can only describe as soul-cleansing (at least to me as a writer, heheh). It was SO comforting and healing to write this one, I just love the amount of sappiness and fluff and I can’t get enough of these two!

6. Winter Woes and Wonders - Dahlia pt. 2- Part 2 of the super-duper-fluffy-wuffy wholesome fest that is Lianthorn and Dahlia’s budding relationship. If you choose to read any of these, I’d like it to be these two. Adult themes are briefly glanced over, but the scene is written as a fade to black, so there’s no inappropriate content. I am currently working on part three.

Also, a little FYI– I’ve been using stable diffusion to illustrate these stories. Please, try not to crucify me for the AI thing; I know it can be shady if used wrong, but I’m only using it for this purpose, not to sell or pass off as my own drawings. I don’t need a lecture. This has helped my mental health immensely and I’m not interested in being attacked for it. I’m also not looking for advice or constructive criticism. Sorry to be that person, but I’m happy with my stuff the way it is, y’know? Unwanted criticism just hurts, lol. 

Anyway! That’s about it. I’ll try to be more active here if I can. Since finals season is over, I have more time. I’ve been kinda down so having some more friends to share stuff with would be really nice! I know I probably sound like an oversensitive crybaby, but I promise I'm not mean. Please feel free to add my discord if you want to talk! I’d be delighted to hear from you.

• Wow 1