Anime Doll Photography

Hiiii again! I've finally got some photoshoots happening with my anime bjds, so I thought I'd share them here. I'm gonna start with my newest doll but will probably add some more as I take them. There's a few on my profile too as status updates. The final photo at the bottom is my setup for today's shoot 😌 I go a little nuts with the sparkles, lol 

Picsart_24-01-07_15-23-56-234.jpg

Picsart_24-01-07_15-18-28-695.jpg

Picsart_24-01-07_10-41-25-756.jpg

20240107_150443.jpg

20240107_150232.jpg

20240107_144737.jpg

20240107_150018.jpg

• Awesome (Sugoi) 2
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

No such thing as too much sparkles!! Lol. These are so cute, I love the little purple boots, the outfit is so cute 😮 The set up is so adorable too. 

15 hours ago, Sakura said:

No such thing as too much sparkles!! Lol. These are so cute, I love the little purple boots, the outfit is so cute 😮 The set up is so adorable too. 

Thank you 🥰🥰 I've been having a ton of fun with her, and I just love the cutesy Harajuku style of everything. The only problem is I'm running out of ideas for shoots 😅 

• Like 1

Have you tried browsing places like Pinterest for ideas? That's usually what I do when I'm looking for inspiration for things. 

2 hours ago, Sakura said:

Have you tried browsing places like Pinterest for ideas? That's usually what I do when I'm looking for inspiration for things. 

That's smart! I've used pinterest for other stuff but hadn't considered it for that. I'll look into it

I usually look on there when I run out of ideas for projects, or I just search on google something like (project idea name) aesthetic and find cute aesthetic ideas for whatever type of thing I'm doing ^^

• Like 1