If you were sucked into your favorite anime...

Clayton

So there's a lot of anime about people from the real world getting trapped in their favorite movies, shows, games, etcetera. If that happened with your favorite anime...

Which one would it be?

What would you do?

Do you think you would survive?

Do you take over for another character like in Pleasantville or would you just be added in unexpectedly like Last Action hero? Can you control it like the Neverending Story?

Unbelievable Gwenpool Issue 1 page 25 | Art by Gurihiru, Danilo Beyruth and  Tamra Bonvillain | Story by Christopher… | Comics online, Breaking the  fourth wall, Kids

2941.png

Edited by Clayton
  • Like 1

My favorite anime varies depending on what I'm currently watched and obsessed with but I guess one that has been my favorite for the longest time is Naruto since it was one of the first anime shows I got really interested in. It's between Digimon/Naruto/Inuyasha but yeah I will go with Naruto I guess. 
I guess I would be a ninja then if I was in the Naruto-verse. I would want to be in the leaf village or sand village. I would want to have some kind of ice or snow style type jutsu though since I always feel most at home in the snow and if I had an element style I think it would be ice and snow. I'd also like to have some sort of healing jutsu because I think being a medic/healer would suit me. Basing that solely on the fact that I enjoy helping people and I usually play healer types really well in MMO's 🤭
I'm not very good at doing things and I'm often clumsy which leads me to believe I wouldn't last long but I also have incredibly amazing dumb luck that always keeps from getting injured badly so somehow I think I would survive. I guess I would probably just be added in unexpectedly too. Just show up one day like hello world I am here to mess things up and cause chaossss ~ 

• Friendly 1

For me it would be Dragon Ball Z. 
I would probably die as many times as Yamcha but at least can be brought back to life with the dragon balls. If I could decide what my powers would be I would pick to be a super saiyan or one of the gods of destruction. Being a god of destruction would be more enjoyable then I could do as whatever I pleased as long as I didn't make Zeno angry. 
I would not want to be able to control what happens next that would take the enjoyment or surprise out of it. 

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

On 4/30/2024 at 8:11 AM, Zeref said:

For me it would be Dragon Ball Z. 
I would probably die as many times as Yamcha but at least can be brought back to life with the dragon balls. If I could decide what my powers would be I would pick to be a super saiyan or one of the gods of destruction. Being a god of destruction would be more enjoyable then I could do as whatever I pleased as long as I didn't make Zeno angry. 
I would not want to be able to control what happens next that would take the enjoyment or surprise out of it. 

How do you suppose the bakground characters who have died multiple times, often from being killed by Vegeta or the world blowing up, and then get brought back feel, when they do not get any kind of explanation as to why or how it happened?