Murasaki Backgrounds

drill

Hello everyone! :)

I'm currently in the process of finding some new backgrounds for the Murasaki theme for the year of 2016. If you would like to help contribute, please post a picture below. Here are a few basic requirements for it to be accepted.

1. Must be at least 1920x1080.
  2. Makie sure that there are characters on the FAR side of the picture (not just using the rule of thirds), or make sure the character's face is near the very top.
  3. And lastly, just keep in mind the forum guidelines.

I will currently be working on finding new backgrounds for the 2016 theme, and should have enough prepared incase no one posts below; however I thought it might be nice if I opened this up to the community and see if anyone who uses this theme might be interested in seeing an image they like on the Murasaki theme.

Here's two that I really liked.

I hope you can use them!

I'm going to keep searching and see if I can find a few more.

[ATTACH=full]25615[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]25616[/ATTACH]

Thanks! I'll add them to my list when I'm testing out backgrounds. Just looking at them, the Love Live one will probably have to be manually tweaked which I can do later, and Sakura Trick will probably work as is.

• Like 1

Just finished uploading all the backgrounds today. Hope everyone likes them! :)

Also, sorry Ryu, I couldn't find a way to use the Love Live one (mainly because the text on the bottom right), please forgive me. >_<

Edited by Guest

Also, sorry Ryu, I couldn't find a way to use the Love Live one (mainly because the text on the bottom right), please forgive me. >_<

I shall NEVER forgive you!

*pouts*

It's fine drill-nii :P I forgive you...this time.