Have you played Fallout 4 yet?

Columbus

Have you had a chance to play Fallout 4?

I think it's a good game. It's literally the best in since 3. What I do like about it is that there isn't a level cap, you don't have that silly repair feature in the game where your weapons and armor degrade and you're forced to pay to fix it or repair it yourself. They have some pretty cool guns and armor. What is cool is that you can mix armor and give the protagonist an interesting look.

Power armor is a major let down as you need power cells to fuel it...which you didn't have to do in previous games. So I've been discouraged from using it. Although players new to the game love it. Although the higher your level is and the more perks you have as well as having better weapons and gear, you can power through with out it.

Anyone played it yet?

I've played it a ton and absolutely love it, my favorite Fallout game thus far. For once, the weapon handling is actually good; I really disliked how the firearms handled I'm 3 and New Vegas. The system of mixing/matching armor pieces is really nice, and the weapon armor customization is just fabulous.

Personally, I like the fusion core mechanic for power armor, otherwise it would be super overpowered. That said, I also have 30 of them on my new character who is level 20 or so I think, so they aren't all too rare really. At least if you use the scrounger perk that is; it also increases the number of fusion cores you get from containers as well as ammo.

It's alright. I tried to get into it, the hype didn't succeed with me.

Graphics were on early PS3 title levels, terrible frame-rate issues, and gameplay is mediocre at best.

6.2/10.

Glad I got it for 36 cents.

Edited by Guest

Early PS3 level graphics? That kinda seems like an exaggeration =/

I haven't experienced any frame-rate issues either, and I'm playing it on close to the highest settings. Which system do you have it for?

Edited by Guest

Early PS3 level graphics? That kinda seems like an exaggeration =/

I haven't experienced any frame-rate issues either, and I'm playing it on close to the highest settings. Which system do you have it for?

PS4, I haven't played it since two weeks after it came out so there might of been an update since then, but I don't like the issues with it, makes it unjoyable to play.

It might be an exaggeration but you have to admit it's not a pretty game.

Ahhhhhhh that explains a ton. Yeah Bethesda games are always buggy as hell within the first few weeks, and frame rate issues on a console come as no surprise for one of their games.

It might be an exaggeration but you have to admit it's not a pretty game.

Not really, but I'm also running it on a PC with maxed graphics settings so I imagine what I have seen is a tad different than what you have seen lol. Definitely not the best looking game ever for certain, but it's still pretty I'd say.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

I like that when I tried to make a female character, she kept coming out ugly, but when I made a male and then changed them to female they came out looking fabulous lol

Also have to say, the game is MUCH more enjoyable with some certain mods that flesh out some potential it had~