Uncrowned Guard Posted February 24 Share Posted February 24 Hello everyone! I never know what to put in these. When it comes to anime, Gundam has always been near the top of my list, though I tend to prefer the side stories more than the main Universal Century timeline. DBZ and Wing were my go‑tos growing up, along with a lot of the old Toonami staples like Trigun and Cowboy Bebop. These days, I feel a bit lost with anime. I just finished Overlord and really enjoyed it, and Gundam 00 was probably the last Gundam series I truly loved. I tried Solo Leveling, Shield Hero, and a few others and… eh. Overall, I go through phases where I’m really into anime and phases where I drift away from it. No real reason, just a cycle. Outside of anime, I’ve always loved forums. From the old IPS Free days to now, they’ve been a constant for me. I run a few of my own, none anime‑related, so joining a community like this fills a bit of a void. But yeah, that’s pretty much me. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sakura Posted February 28 Share Posted February 28 (edited) I go through the same kind of phases, I have to find an anime I'm really interested in to get back into it lol Welcome to AF~ I hope you enjoy your time here and if you ever feel like chatting feel free to drop me a message. Edited February 28 by Sakura 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
efaardvark Posted February 28 Share Posted February 28 Welcome! "Hard" science ficrion fan here. Not much of that in anime these days but I'm a fan nevertheless. I'm also a big reader and game player. Reading material is also mainly SF. Gaming would include anything involving crafting or building. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jellal Posted February 28 Share Posted February 28 Welcome to the forum. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Uncrowned Guard Posted March 6 Author Share Posted March 6 Thank you for the welcome! 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Girltchi Posted March 17 Share Posted March 17 Hello hi 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now