angel. Posted September 20 Share Posted September 20 I lowk have no guy friends which is sad but I like this one guy and I don;t know how to approach him or talk to him. Like I can speak but I stutter a lot Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
animechat Posted September 20 Share Posted September 20 Start the conversation by asking for some basic information; next, you might repeat the process by asking another question, or your conversation partner might then choose to ask a question about your earlier response. Everyone gets nervous and makes mistakes; it is fine. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
zeriiiclaire Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 (edited) Make yourself beautiful attractive adorable nice scent before starting a lovely conversation like asking his favorite anime or shows! With these steps he will surely fall inlove with you ^^, toink Edited September 21 by zeriiiclaire 1 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
animechat Posted September 29 Share Posted September 29 On 9/21/2026 at 5:53 PM, zeriiiclaire said: Make yourself beautiful attractive adorable nice scent before starting a lovely conversation like asking his favorite anime or shows! With these steps he will surely fall inlove with you ^^, toink The first step is to start the conversion, and at the end, find something common. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ReverzerO Posted Tuesday at 10:42 AM Share Posted Tuesday at 10:42 AM Give him cake like one of our customer she gave me cake just only I said I remember her and because I know some returning customers. Don't know what was that? Gift or she apreciated I remember her! However after that Im starting to like her personality and we are already emailing each other Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Clayton Posted Wednesday at 02:39 AM Share Posted Wednesday at 02:39 AM As a guy I must tell you, it's pretty simple. Do you have boobs? Will you let him touch them? That is the end of how it works with us. I'm not joking. I'm not being obtuse. Your parents were right when they said we're only after one thing. Given the choice even most men do not want to hang with other men if given the choice. We're usually just herded together by circumstances or women wanting to avoid spending too much time with us. Unless you want a gay best friend or get really lucky and meet a freak of nature, I strongly suggest sticking to girls. Maybe the universe is just telling you that you do not need guy friends. We're pretty messed up. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
animechat Posted Wednesday at 10:38 AM Share Posted Wednesday at 10:38 AM 7 hours ago, Clayton said: As a guy I must tell you, it's pretty simple. Do you have boobs? Will you let him touch them? That is the end of how it works with us. I'm not joking. I'm not being obtuse. Your parents were right when they said we're only after one thing. Given the choice even most men do not want to hang with other men if given the choice. We're usually just herded together by circumstances or women wanting to avoid spending too much time with us. Unless you want a gay best friend or get really lucky and meet a freak of nature, I strongly suggest sticking to girls. Maybe the universe is just telling you that you do not need guy friends. We're pretty messed up. Too much trying scares girls away from guys as we control ourselves and We do not do many things because we are scared of what people think about us.        I am saying that girls are the same as us and Everyone is a bit weird, and that is fine, and the world around us is strange. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Clayton Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago On 10/7/2026 at 3:38 AM, animechat said: Too much trying scares girls away from guys as we control ourselves and We do not do many things because we are scared of what people think about us.        I am saying that girls are the same as us and Everyone is a bit weird, and that is fine, and the world around us is strange. Too little trying doesn't help either. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now