Optic Posted February 28, 2016 Share Posted February 28, 2016 (edited) This episode was alright, and perhaps it was needed to take a break from Itami and co. in order to further escalate things in the Empire drama and turmoil. A bit of tension after Sherry's place was raided forcing her to go on the run for a bit. Ending was a little cringe-worthy with diplomat Sugawara embracing Sherry Tyueli. I mean, such a perfectly timed sunrise! Come on seriously, it's PERFECT! [MEDIA=gfycat]height=360;id=HarmfulImportantDutchshepherddog;width=640[/MEDIA] BUT... it was a kind of adorable. And the question of course... now will the JSDF intervene or continue to follow orders from back home? Edited December 28, 2016 by Guest 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KimmyKins83 Posted February 28, 2016 Share Posted February 28, 2016 (edited) I was quite impressed by this episode as a whole too Can't believe there's now only 4 more episodes left of the series I'm sure gonna miss it when it's over...But yeah, Sherry is super adorable, I do love her Edited February 28, 2016 by Guest 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Optic Posted February 29, 2016 Author Share Posted February 29, 2016 Can't believe there's now only 4 more episodes left of the series Indeed.. It does make me a bit uneasy as I'm worried the ending will be rushed - with the whole prince Zorzal overthrowing the empire thing happening fairly late in this second half. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KimmyKins83 Posted February 29, 2016 Share Posted February 29, 2016 One can but hope for a possible third season at some point in the future This series has certainly proved popular enough to still continue on Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts