Charlotte - Episode 5 Discussion

Ryuji

This latest episode was pretty good. The best part for me was that it makes it look like Yuu x Nao might actually happen :P

Other than that it was just your typical stopping the kid from using his powers. Yuu also had another dream with the person he has no idea who he is. I vote older sibling that something terrible happened to and so he suppressed his memories of them.

Pretty good episode.

Other than discovering Nao has a obsession for roasted corn and meat there was some interesting scenes between Yuu and Nao. They do seem to be warming up to each other. Funnily enough I just realised how sarcastic and smug Nao has been since the start. It really was interesting when Nao gave her portable player to Yuu as she was chirpier than usual sharing her music experience with him.

nao-yuu-charlotte.thumb.jpg.64c6def0152445d1a0a24dd06b73bc43.jpg

but does anyone know why that group attack on Nao took place?

It is a little strange isn't it? Nao is the Student Council president so you think she'd exercise her authority more to prevent herself from getting into that confrontation. There's not much to go on other than Yuu's assumption that it was due to her blunt and impulsive actions. Based on how she seems to sit alone often in class it seems her personality is repulsive or she is deliberately distancing herself from her other classmates.. for now.

charlotte-yuu-nao.thumb.jpg.03e35aa0060075224b9487b184bd095c.jpg

nao-charlotte.thumb.jpg.08dfc223dd1b357fdc4aef027708a5c3.jpg

yuu-charlotte.thumb.jpg.7ff6fea879bd13afc983d79287b85bdf.jpg

• Agree 1

• Geano locked this topic