Easter

Optic

Any plans for Easter?

I'm still working but thankfully school holidays so it will be quiet. Wanted to save my annual leave for my Japan trip. More time to work on AN too. ;)

Will be stocking up on Cadbury chocolate easter eggs too. :P

Well I am starting my new job which is at a chocolate shop so work will be very busy close to Easter. I guess I get Good Friday off but I am not sure yet. :) But Easter Saturday is my mother's 47th birthday. I am taking her to the Titanic restaurant in Williamstown. It should be lots of fun. I am unsure what I am doing on Easter Sunday yet though.

Well I am starting my new job which is at a chocolate shop so work will be very busy close to Easter. I guess I get Good Friday off but I am not sure yet. :) But Easter Saturday is my mother's 47th birthday. I am taking her to the Titanic restaurant in Williamstown. It should be lots of fun. I am unsure what I am doing on Easter Sunday yet though.

I thought Easter is always on Sunday and Monday? xD

Ah those good old days of getting off at Good Friday, I miss them. My birthday is sometimes on Good Friday or Easter! =D

This year I'm working as always on Good Friday, Saturday is just a normal Saturday but I'm off the an Elf Fantasy Fair. =) Sunday I will be with my family and the second day of Easter on Monday I will be spending (as always) with my boyfriend's family. Everyone is coming then and making something to bring to the brunch.

I thought Easter is always on Sunday and Monday? xD

In Australia it's a four day weekend for us ;)

Good Friday of course, the weekend, Monday and Tuesday.

In Australia it's a four day weekend for us ;)

Good Friday of course, the weekend, Monday and Tuesday.

Yes I know but I mean actual Easter is only on Sunday and Monday right?

4 day weekend? Don't you just mean Good Friday, weekend and Monday then? xD With Tuesday it's 5 day weekend.

Lucky you, we don't get the day off on Friday.

Do you buy/eat Easter Eggs? =)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van AN Community Forums

Yes I buy and eat Easter eggs!! Easter will be a bit disappointing. I thought maybe I would spend it with Alex but this is not the case since he will be having a LAN with some friends. This is alright since there is one guy he hasn't seen for years but why during Easter :'( His family have also gone away to see his grandparents we could have gone there and celebrated Easter there but he didn't want to. My grandparents are always busy on Easter Sunday due to market but hopefully my friend, Ryan and maybe my mum will be free so at least I won't be alone. I just need to find plans for Good Friday now as well since Alex won't be spending it with me either. Sigh... at least on Easter Saturday I get to celebrate my mum's birthday :D but its not the busy Easter I imagined a few weeks back.

For me I'll be going for Easter mass I guess. No eggs here, unless if they distribute them at the church. :\

Why no eggs? :(

Haha so funny turns out it was all a misunderstanding and my boyfriend can spend Easter with me, my friends and family. We are all so relived, turns out we all got the dates wrong when he has his LAN with his friends. Whew.

Bought this 475g pack of Cadbury Easter Eggs from BIG W for $10:

cadbury-easter-eggs.thumb.jpg.9bb35b57edae23d745b3f2a609aa1574.jpg

I generally prefer the smaller eggs as they're fully solid. :) The bigger ones are usually hollow. Plus they go well with tea and coffee. ;)

Favourite Easter Eggs? White, dark or milk chocolate? Which filling? =)

My favourite are the ones from the German brand Kinder! Gosh they are so good! <3

Haha there are so many Kinder chocolates this year for Easter! For me, I definitely love milk chocolate the best. I HATE white chocolate so much!! Dark chocolate is alright, its better than white chocolate. My favourite Easter egg is the Lindt bunny, so cute!!!!!!!

What's the worse Easter egg anyone has ever received? For me, it was an egg given to me from my uncle and auntie when I was a child. I was so impressed by the egg they got me. It was a huge coloured duck, but gosh it was the worse chocolate I had ever tasted in my life. So disappointing and goes to show you can't judge an egg by its appearance. :(

I went Easter egg shopping today with my family. So much fun. My mum bought my boyfriend and I the cutest box of eggs - you get lots of eggs but the best ones are the female and male bunnies - they're like a couple like we are so I like it :)

Haha there are so many Kinder chocolates this year for Easter! For me, I definitely love milk chocolate the best. I HATE white chocolate so much!! Dark chocolate is alright, its better than white chocolate. My favourite Easter egg is the Lindt bunny, so cute!!!!!!!

What's the worse Easter egg anyone has ever received? For me, it was an egg given to me from my uncle and auntie when I was a child. I was so impressed by the egg they got me. It was a huge coloured duck, but gosh it was the worse chocolate I had ever tasted in my life. So disappointing and goes to show you can't judge an egg by its appearance. :(

I went Easter egg shopping today with my family. So much fun. My mum bought my boyfriend and I the cutest box of eggs - you get lots of eggs but the best ones are the female and male bunnies - they're like a couple like we are so I like it :)

Good, than I can have all your white chocolate! xD You may have my dark chocolate =P

Ah I probably won't buy Easter Eggs this year, I barely do xD I'm usually elsewhere gehe. So photo of yours Caroline!

Good, than I can have all your white chocolate! xD You may have my dark chocolate =P

Ah I probably won't buy Easter Eggs this year, I barely do xD I'm usually elsewhere gehe. So photo of yours Caroline!

You're so lucky to be able to go on so many holidays :) sure I will take photos of my eggs. Ew why do you like white chocolate? :( luckily I cannot remember a time when I have received white chocolate for Easter :P

You're so lucky to be able to go on so many holidays :) sure I will take photos of my eggs. Ew why do you like white chocolate? :( luckily I cannot remember a time when I have received white chocolate for Easter :P

Ah I mean I'm usually at someone else his/her place =) My next holiday will be in May xD Haven't been out of the country for a while gehe.

I don't know, I just really like it! =) I also love those easter eggs with Praline filling <3

What's the worse Easter egg anyone has ever received?

I'm not overly fussed to be honest - but I find any of the non-major brands of chocolate to be quite mediocre in comparison to the usual ones such as Cadbury, Lindt, Kinder...

I wouldn't mind trying Milka again, been awhile since I've had that one. :D

Is that a subtle hint you want me to send you some, NightDancer? ;)

Haha no ^^ No worries. Yesterday I actually got to try Lindt Easter Eggs, someone took it with him from the USA. Honestly I don't like them that much =O

Haha no ^^ No worries. Yesterday I actually got to try Lindt Easter Eggs, someone took it with him from the USA. Honestly I don't like them that much =O

Oh no you got to be kidding! I love the Lindt eggs especially the bunny ones! They are so good! I got a lot of cheap chocolate this Easter and the brands weren't even mentioned on the package and they tasted ordinary. Yesterday I ate my Lindt bunny, wow it was delicious :D

Oh no you got to be kidding! I love the Lindt eggs especially the bunny ones! They are so good! I got a lot of cheap chocolate this Easter and the brands weren't even mentioned on the package and they tasted ordinary. Yesterday I ate my Lindt bunny, wow it was delicious :D

Might be because I didn't grew up with Lindt Easter Eggs so yeah that is probably why I don't really like them xD