Who is your favorite Super Hero in any anime or cartoon?

The Pocket Guy

Idk. I tried editing, but I couldn't figure it out. I meant to say, "okay" or "alright" instead of the word, "sure." Saying the word, "sure" seemed rude. I apologize.

Omg now I'm almost giving you rainbows trying to hit reply xD

Anyway, to edit your posts, click on that little "more" button on the bottom of your post, the option to edit it will be in there! I've struggled with that in the past before.

The "sure" then "ok" made it seem like you were suspicious of me maybe possibly lying about not fangirl. You caught me, I've got a batman shrine! For real though, I do have a lot of batman themed items (I even used to collect the lego sets), but I'm not super open about it because I don't really know a lot about batman. I've seen some episodes of the older batman series, and I've seen the older movies as well as the movies with him as the dark knight, but I've never seen the cartoon. Also, I think I read a little bit of batman comics in the past, but I would never be able to tell you which one because I have no idea (like where are you even supposed to start???)

OMG I JUST REALIZED I SAID SEEMS ENTIRELY POINTLESS. I DIDNT MEAN TO SAY THAT!!!

I was trying to say "seems a little silly lol" but I was talking to family at the same time as typing and I made a comment about something being entirely pointless and accidentally typed that instead. Sadly not the first time I've done this T-T

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

I thought the teen titans before titans go was really good. I didn't have a problem with the animation. I wouldn't know what there would be wrong with it. But I am not too picky when it comes to animation. However, after I saw beck mongolian chop squad' s animation, everything else looked good. The animation on there was very poor.

Have you seen the show recently? You might know what I mean if you watch it again.

Have you seen the show recently? You might know what I mean if you watch it again.

Yeah I see what you're sayin'. I have a DVD of a couple of episodes. I do not think it's bad animation though. It's not perfect, but it's not terrible. I have seen a lot worse.

Edited by Guest

Omg now I'm almost giving you rainbows trying to hit reply xD

Anyway, to edit your posts, click on that little "more" button on the bottom of your post, the option to edit it will be in there! I've struggled with that in the past before.

The "sure" then "ok" made it seem like you were suspicious of me maybe possibly lying about not fangirl. You caught me, I've got a batman shrine! For real though, I do have a lot of batman themed items (I even used to collect the lego sets), but I'm not super open about it because I don't really know a lot about batman. I've seen some episodes of the older batman series, and I've seen the older movies as well as the movies with him as the dark knight, but I've never seen the cartoon. Also, I think I read a little bit of batman comics in the past, but I would never be able to tell you which one because I have no idea (like where are you even supposed to start???)

OMG I JUST REALIZED I SAID SEEMS ENTIRELY POINTLESS. I DIDNT MEAN TO SAY THAT!!!

I was trying to say "seems a little silly lol" but I was talking to family at the same time as typing and I made a comment about something being entirely pointless and accidentally typed that instead. Sadly not the first time I've done this T-T

Thanks!! I see it now. I thought I made you mad or something. For some reason I easily piss people off. I do not mean to. I am trying to get better at not doing that.

And it's cool to be a fan over something or someone even though you do not know too much information about them. I am a huge fan (maybe even a little obsessed with) the band called XJapan. I do not know much about the individual members like other fans of X do, but I love them to death! I have posters, very few of their cds, and a stuffed doll of one of the members... Same thing with dead pool... I watched the movie and I have read some of his comics ( I could't name any of his comics either) but I love him a lot!

Edited by Guest
  • Friendly 1

• Geano locked this topic