MattxAJ Posted June 11, 2017 Share Posted June 11, 2017 Hi everyone! My name is Matt! I'm part of a duo music group called MattxAJanime on YouTube! And I'm here to spread my creations! Well, not yet at least Since this is only an introduction! But this forum seems awesome, and I'm definitely going to spend some time on it! Hope to meet some cool people My favorite anime series are Death Note, Code Geass, Inuyasha, and Yu Yu Hakusho! 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
brycec Posted June 12, 2017 Share Posted June 12, 2017 Hi everyone! My name is Matt! I'm part of a duo music group called MattxAJanime on YouTube! And I'm here to spread my creations! Well, not yet at least Since this is only an introduction! But this forum seems awesome, and I'm definitely going to spend some time on it! Hope to meet some cool people My favorite anime series are Death Note, Code Geass, Inuyasha, and Yu Yu Hakusho! Welcome, MattxAJ. I hope you enjoy your time here. Everyone is friendly. I also liked two of your favorite anime quite a bit. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tefutakato Posted June 12, 2017 Share Posted June 12, 2017 Welcome to the Animeforums, Matt! It's nice to meet you. Hope you're enjoying yourself here as well. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Frost Posted June 13, 2017 Share Posted June 13, 2017 (edited) Hello there! Welcome to AF! My name is Kirry, and if you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to send me a message! Thank you so much for joining our small community! Have a nice day! Edited June 13, 2017 by Guest Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now