Ask john

John jobs

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me scarier story!:angry::angry:

Ok if you want a REAL scarry story i got one.

Ravioli ravioli tonight we are gonna go bowling :3

(I would say a real scarry story but i dont know whats scarry )

Ok if you want a REAL scarry story i got one.

Ravioli ravioli tonight we are gonna go bowling :3

(I would say a real scarry story but i dont know whats scarry )

TELL ME A STORY WITH GHOSTS AND BLOOD AND MURDER AND BLOOD AND GHOSTS AND MURDER AND JOHN DOING HIS JOBS!!!!!!!!!!

This is the story of every night of John.

John was a simple man with a simple job, he loved doing his job even though it caused him

A lot of stress. It was around 10 pm when he had finished one of his jobs and he was getting ready

To sleep. John was just laying in his bed trying to relax and go to sleep.

In the middle of the night john could feel something slowly dripping down from his wrist.

He took a look and found what appears to be blood not just on his wrists but all over his bed.

He looked down towards his bed to find a pall small figure, disjointed, just staring at him. Muddering something.

Why couldnt you do it........why couldnt you do it, it said over and over again.

And all john could do was think.....think about his job. His job was stopping people from committing suicide. And every night all he can think about is the people he didnt save.

The End

*pouts* *starts throwing a temper tantrum* NO YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!!!!!!!! SCHOOL STARTS FROM TOMORROW AND- wait, wish me luck guys! Tomorrow we have a class party and...well...I just hope that my friends are still there. My brother took my game account. My friends and I used to chat. But if I'm suddenly gone...no...it can't be...anways, wish me luck guys!!:):)^_^^_^

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
What's one of your favourite animes of this current new Summer 2017 season?

Thats easy NON OF THEM jk

I haven't seen much this season except for attack on titain season two which of what i saw i enjoyed.

Im hopping though next anime season we get a mob psycho 100 season 2

• Like 1

Yes :) They also made the likes of Little Busters!, Angel Beats, Rewrite, etc :)

I haven't checked out their other work, well unless the melancholy of hazasuhasusamia or however you spell it is one of them

• Like 1

I haven't checked out their other work, well unless the melancholy of hazasuhasusamia or however you spell it is one of them

It's not, but I can kinda see where you're coming from there though all the same :)

Have you had/been having a good Wednesday? :)

It's not, but I can kinda see where you're coming from there though all the same :)

Have you had/been having a good Wednesday? :)

I have had a pretty good day, though my gf hasn't been on so it hasn't been the best Wednesday

• Like 1

I'm sorry to hear that, I hope that she comes on for you soon :)

How long have the two of you been together for now? :)

3 months :D and they have been some of the happiest 3 months i have ever had