Anime that would fit the Persona Gameplay Well

IntoMyWorld

So here's my idea. Blue Exorcist would fit the person gameplay so well. Go to true cross during the day, study, build links with the characters. Then at night take on exorcist duties and Traverse dungeons. This is like. My ultimate fanboy dream.

Sidenote. There was a BE game released, but only in japanese

There was a manga released not too long ago called QQ Sweeper in which the characters dive into the collective consciousness in order to free the mind of people inflicted with bug-like creatures that feed upon the emotionally weak.

Persona 5 did a similar concept with Mementos in which the characters also went into the collective consciousness, the main difference being that they were trying to change the hearts of people with distorted desires. But the general idea is the same.

There was a manga released not too long ago called QQ Sweeper in which the characters dive into the collective consciousness in order to free the mind of people inflicted with bug-like creatures that feed upon the emotionally weak.

Persona 5 did a similar concept with Mementos in which the characters also went into the collective consciousness, the main difference being that they were trying to change the hearts of people with distorted desires. But the general idea is the same.

:9 I have the first volume of QQSweeper! Loved it

:9 I have the first volume of QQSweeper! Loved it

That's good to hear! :) So you know where I'm coming from, right?

Sorry that I'm not able to give you my opinion regarding your Blue Exorcist idea, as I have yet to read that series. Should I do that right away?

>= D (Serious/determined face)

Edited by Guest