[Introduction]

King Legend

Introduction:

Hello everyone, I am a new member of this forums site who has just joined a few minutes ago. I stumbled on this forum site by searching for the old animeforums.com site because I was an old member there and wished to see what's been happening. So far, I like the style of this forum and it is quite interesting because there is more things to discuss about, not just anime but everything related from the series to the forum member itself.

Anyways, I am a 15 year old male who is currently a senior. I've been watching anime since I can remember so it's something just stood side with me all along, there are animes that I quite enjoy and quite just make me cringe. I am an online editor, basically the things you see on tumblr that make your jaws drop and thus I will persuade and continue my career as a graphic designer.

Favorite Anime Series (Not In Order):

- Legend of the Galactic Heroes

- Kingdom

- Hunter x Hunter

- YuYu Hakusho

- Rurouni Kenshin

- Parasyte

- One Piece

- Cowboy Bebop

- Air Gear

- Slam Dunk

Favorite Manga Series (Not In Order):

- Berserk

- Vagabond

- Kingdom

- Battle Angel Alita

- Vinland Saga

- Parasyte

- Hunter x Hunter

- 20th Century Boys

- Monster

- Phoenix

Just a few things I listed that I like, I have seen most anime and manga series out there so my knowledge is quite broad if you have any questions or series you wish to discuss about with me.

That is all, enjoy an edit I made as well.

[MEDIA=googleplus]oid=117371227698725313909;pid=hGBMA3Q7pn6[/MEDIA]

View the link above to view the edit, it will lead you to a post I made on a social platform known as Google+ where I am regularly active.

• Like 2

Welcome @King Legend. I wish you a pleasant time here ~ Feel free to ask if you have any issue concerning the forum.

I'd have never thought to meet another Kingdom fellow, apparently there are NOT many people who watch chinese related animes. I hope they will release a third season as i liked the plot of the anime alot. The fact they improved the quality/drawings of the second season hyped me up.

Hunter x Hunter is a must-see, it's one of these animes such like FMA which i'd rather prefer over all the new upcoming animes.

You're most likely thinking about the question of all questions. Who is this Muco? Hmm, i'm a classy bot of AF, nice to meet you. :crazy:

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Is that so now? Then I guess they have no idea what they are missing. Yeah, S1 animation was horrible but I still liked the fact that it had normal, not to mention as well dope animation, even if they ran for a brief moment. S2 was great as well and I do wish a third season comes out but I highly doubt that.

Hunter x Hunter is GOAT. The best shonen out there alongside with, of course FMA but as well with YuYu Hakusho and Rurouni Kenshin.

RIP Togashi too busy playing Dragon Quest.

That sounds Hot.

Jk.

• Winner 1

Welcome to the community.

I hope you are enjoying your time, since everyone is fairly friendly.

I am also a fan of Yu Yu Hakusho and Rurouni Kenshin. Did you by any chance the manga versions?

I have read Yu Yu Hakusho all the way through and I kind of prefer the anime, but, as for the Rurouni Kenshin manga, I have only read the Jinchu arc.

Welcome to the community.

I hope you are enjoying your time, since everyone is fairly friendly.

I am also a fan of Yu Yu Hakusho and Rurouni Kenshin. Did you by any chance the manga versions?

I have read Yu Yu Hakusho all the way through and I kind of prefer the anime, but, as for the Rurouni Kenshin manga, I have only read the Jinchu arc.

Quite am, just having the problem of not being able to post any new forums.

Yes.

The anime is better of YuYu Hakusho and yes, I have read and watched the Rurouni Kenshin series all the way through. If you wish to watch the anime counterpart, I suggest you only go all the way to episode 60 something, the Kyoto Arc, the rest of the episodes are only just fillers.

You're most likely thinking about the question of all questions. Who is this Muco? Hmm, i'm a classy bot of AF, nice to meet you. :crazy:

Classy bot? Since when exactly? :crazy:>_<

Hajimemashite! Welcome to the forums! :D I do hope you'll like it here and please do not feel shy about joining the discussions and stuff :D

From all the animes you've listed above I've only known two and that One Piece and Slam Dunk. I haven't really watched One Piece but I'm a sucker for Slam Dunk ever since I was nine <3 I actually haven't heard anyone talking about Slam Dunk here before so it's really great to meet you :D

If you have any queries, violent reactions and so on about the forums don't ask me >_< Just kidding. I'm not that reliable but I'll try to help you with all that. ;)

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

Your Majesty!

King Legend!

We are honoured of your presence! :o

Welcome to AF! We're a chronically friendly community that's always happy to find new members!

If you need any help, don't hesitate to contact me or anyone else in your thread :)

Very good job with your introductory post btw, and I love your anime list!

Thanks for coming along to chat with us :3

• Like 1

If you wish to watch the anime counterpart, I suggest you only go all the way to episode 60 something, the Kyoto Arc, the rest of the episodes are only just fillers.

Thanks for the suggestion. I have actually watched all of Rurouni Kenshin too, otherwise I would have not skipped to Jinchu arc, which ended the series better than the anime did.

Indeed it did. Have you watch Rurouni Kenshin: Trust and Betrayal yet? It's basically Kenshin's past animated.

I have seen both sets of OVA Trust & Betrayal and Reflections, which only animated Kenshin vs Enishi from the Jinchu arc.

While I liked it when I originally saw it, because I liked how Kenshin was not some kind of push over, but now I kind of did not like it, because I never felt like I really got to know Kenshin, whereas when I went through those same events in the Jinchu arc, it actually helped flesh Kenshin out more and make me understand him better.

I think the problem is that it just does not work outside the Jinchu arc.

What do you mean by that?

Just what I mean. Kenshin did not start getting fleshed out until the Kyoto arc, and the Jinchu arc placed importance on Kenshin's past because it was relevant to what was happening at the time, and by having the history explored, it explained why Kenshin chose the path that he did and why Enishi has a grudge towards him.

However, if you take it outside of the Jinchu arc, it no longer holds any semble because Enishi does not show up until Reflections, which assumes we saw Trust & Betrayal, and you do not really feel for what Kenshin is going through. All you get is a ton of action scenes with plenty of blood, while seeing what you do not realize is why Kenshin chose to take the oath not to kill, though it does explain it towards the end.