My Return! (I promise that this is the last one.)

AniMeFReaK

So I've been away for about 3 or 4 weeks? I dunno. But you all must've noticed my disappearance, right? After all, I'm really famous, right? *crickets chirping* Uh...never mind! Anyway, I've been away on  vacation (Sri Lanka and the Maldives!) and now it feels AWESOME to be back again! I promise that this will be my last disappearance! *crickets chirping* Okay, I swear that this will be my last disappearance. *crickets chirping on* Fine! This will be my last disappearance! I CROSS MY HEART A HOPE TO DIE!!! *crickets won't stop chirping* WTF?!! *somebody coughs* Sb: Excuse me, WHAT does WTF mean? Me: Um...where's the fish! Sb: Oh. Oka- Me: YOU'RE SIDETRACKING ME!!! *slaps Sb so hard he flies all the way to Neptune* As I was saying, I hope that this will be my first and last return. I still have a lot of things to catch up to and would be REALLY grateful if people replied "Welcome back, AniMeFReaK!". *crickets chirping* No? *cricket coughs* Cricket: NO! WE ARE CLAPPING! WHY DO PEOPLE THINK OF OUR CHIRPING AS AN INSULT?! Me: YEAH, BABY!! OH, AND MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! *crickets herd AniMeFReaK out of the room and chant "AniMeFReaK! AniMeFReaK!* 

• Like 1