Welcome To Nightcore Nation!

AniMeFReaK

Hello there, and welcome to Nightcore Nation! I am AniMeFReaK, Nightcore Nation's leader, and I have noticed that I do not know most of the new members. This is a topic where new members can introduce themselves and let us know more about them, so that they can feel at home in Nightcore Nation. I'll start off.

I am AniMeFReaK, Nightcore Nation's leader and the second oldest person to join Nightcore Nation. Over the past 2 years, I have heard millions of nightcores and have learned to develop a deep passion for them. The first time I heard of nightcore was when I was trying to find a female version of my favorite song. I searched for the female version and came across a switching vocals nightcore. The only reason I clicked on on it was because the thumbnail was of two anime girls. From then on I have listened to nightcores and learned to love them.

That's my introduction. Now tell me about you! Go on, introduce yourself!

Edited by AniMeFReaK
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Hello Everyone! I am SouthBall, Nightcore Nation's owner. My story with Nightcore started 4 years ago I found a video on YouTube "Recommended" list because I was watching AMVs. And the title of the video was Nightcore - Angle With A Shotgun and after I watch it I searched for Nightcore songs like the past one. I found many many videos with awesome effects and anime wallpapers. I started learning how to make videos and songs in Nightcore version and I loved it.