National Novel Writing Month

drill

Just wondering, is anyone else planning on participating this year? This is my first year doing so, and I'm a bit nervous as I've never written 50,000 words before :?. My novel is going to have music and slice of life genres, but beyond that, I haven't really planned out that much detail.

I would love to but the only thing I hate is writing and I suck at writing.

Plus my creativity is horrible so there nothing much to help for you but I will cheer you a simple, "Good luck~"

• Friendly 1

So, I've been putting a lot of effort into this the last few days, and I'm finally at 6600 words. I still have a long way to go though :angel: Luckily, I'm only on the third day in the novel, so I still have a lot more content.

@Livan Goh: Thanks! :) Although, I won't finish it during November (work commitment is far too high for that), I have roughly 45k of my novel planned out, while only around 12.5k is actually written right now, I'll probably finish before the end of December... hopefully. And to be honest, I had my doubts about being able to write a 50k novel before starting this as well.

• 1 month later...
How's this coming along @drill? ^_^

Oh wow, well, I haven't had that much time to work on this, especially since I have all 400 level classes now, and they want sooo much writing. By the time I'm done with that, I'm all written out.

What I really want to do is go back and revise the 12.5k words I've already written as there are some things with the characters that I really need to iron out. Since you brought it up again though, I think I might start getting back on writing and revising this again.