Pandora Hearts

drill

Is anyone else reading the manga? How do you like it so far, and who is your favorite character? There are so many plot twists in here, it is hard to tell what really happened, and what was fake. My favorite character is Break as he is full of surprises, and never really reveals his true self to other people.

Also, I can't believe Jack was the bad guy all along. And why did Break have to die :'(

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 99 finally came out! :)

Although there wasn't much to happen in this chapter, it finally showed Leo and how he felt about the situation at hand. As such, Leo jumped from #3 favorite character to #2. I really hope they wrap things up well though, I'm afraid they might take a wrong turn somewhere since they a back in the past to change/prevent the past from happening.

@Dream: Hmm... I actually haven't seen the anime, but I do know that it leaves off in the late 40s of the manga and has a very different end. I've also been told from people that have seen the anime that the characters in the manga are much more dynamic. If the anime doesn't interest you enough to complete it, by all means read the manga as it is amazing.

@Dream: Hmm... I actually haven't seen the anime, but I do know that it leaves off in the late 40s of the manga and has a very different end. I've also been told from people that have seen the anime that the characters in the manga are much more dynamic. If the anime doesn't interest you enough to complete it, by all means read the manga as it is amazing.

Alright; thanks!

• 3 months later...

[spoiler=Chapter 102]I have honestly lost track of the entire story and most of the characters as well. Also, I thought Ada actually loved Vincent, when did that turn around...? Anyway, while this is still one of my favorite titles, I really hope they wrap it up soon so then I can go ahead and reread it and catch all the things I missed the first time due to forgetting things while it was publishing.

• 1 month later...

So, this manga finally finished. The ending, while satisfying, didn't really feel like it meant much. Mainly because the story was so complex that waiting several months for the author to finish really made me forget most of it. Perhaps, if I get the time, I'll try to reread this all the way through in a few days.