Fizuru!

Fizuru

Konichiwa! My name is Fizuru, which is Japanese for the English word Fizzle! (Fizzle basically means a sound that is weakly dying sound.) Anyhow, I've grow decently tired of writing introduction posts right now, been joining a lot of forums lately. However I will try to add the most important stuff about myself here, though if you have any questions then just ask!

So lets start with the basics shall we!

I'm a 17 year old, gay boy living and raised in Norway. I've been a fan of anime for years, actually my first anime that I saw was back when I was 2 years old. Though I had no real idea of what anime was until I turned 7 and a few years later I got into manga. (Best choice I've done in my life, well almost.) Besides my obvious interest in anime/manga (from joining this forum, that should be fairly obvious if you ask me. xD) I have quite a few other interests, my main one these days is thinking it seems. By that I mean that I enjoy thinking, dreaming and figuring stuff out. I want to know and understand people in general, their struggles, their strengths, their choices and so on. The reason I want this is that I so deeply wish to help and support people.

You see, I have a keen interest in helping people, which is the reason I want to study psychology when I get older. I want to understand and help the best I can. Other interests I have, hmm. Well there is music, but I don't really have a specific type I like more than others. I either like a song, or I don't. Oh, and I am a gamer and I've been that for as long as I have been a anime/manga fan. Now my main last hobby is art! All types of it, though I love to draw and design stuff! (Web design, traditional artwork, writing and lost more!)

• Like 1

Nice introduction!~

We welcome you to the Anime Forums! This is a great place and it has nice people around to talk about any anime, manga, etc. If any questions, please contact a staff member! Hope you have fun!~

• Friendly 1

Hello Fizuru, welcome to Anime Forums. Nice to have you onboard. ^_^

I want to know and understand people in general, their struggles, their strengths, their choices and so on. The reason I want this is that I so deeply wish to help and support people.

This is heartwarming to hear! I know you said you specifically wanted to focus on studying psychology one day but have you considered volunteer work for community events or those in need? I used to do some volunteering duties during my studies and it was good fun.

Now my main last hobby is art! All types of it, though I love to draw and design stuff! (Web design, traditional artwork, writing and lost more!)

You should definitely show us some of your drawings! And the perfect place to do is is in our Fanworks & Media section. ;)

Anyhow I hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you have any questions or feedback please don't hesitate to let me know!

• Friendly 1