Open Club  ·  45 members

Visual Novels

Crimson Gray (SIERRA LEE)

XII360

asda.jpg.105b176fc33ce99a53bc111a1e60d543.jpg 

John is a young man suffering from severe depression. As he loses his sense of purpose in life, he begins to see the world in unfocused gray. Just when he begins to lose all hope, John meets a girl... a very special girl.

Your every choice will impact both characters' mental states, changing their fate. John might reject Lizzie, succumb to his depression, or die violently. Lizzie might lose control and ruin her chances or become obsessed with shadowy conspiracies that may or may not exist. Or just maybe the two of them might be exactly what the other needs and their story could end in happiness...

source: VNDBSTEAM (to lazy to convert to USD, but around 5usd, maybe?) (official english/western release)

a fun novel, about a totally not crazy girl, falling inlove with the main character, John snow, who is suffering from a certain "illness"that makes the world on his PoV, Black and white

its actually, like, really fun, and its 100% in my taste-buds, the option lets you also, disable ero-scenes to allow you to focus on the story, though to be honest, theres barely any H-scenes in it, the focus is hella deep and hella good, and i 100% recommend it, i so kept repeating this novel over and over, just to get true ending (which i've yet to achieved, due to...reasons >.>)

also, i just found out recently that, crimson gray, dusk and dawn is coming, which seems to be a sequel to the novel, and im sure getting it >.>

CG SPOILER, OPEN AT YOU'RE OWN RISK

AOfK2uW.jpg

yanderes are fun ;)