Post your Savings from the Season!

Beocat

Hello all :)  Now that most of the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales have ended (albeit some Christmas sales are ongoing), post your purchases and savings!  Now's the time to brag on the good deals you got this season!

I'll start off.  I ended up getting 18 sets from Sentai during their sale this year (up to 85% off they said).  I got Princess Tutu Complete Collection (please assume it is complete collection unless I specify a season), Time Jam:  Valerian and Laureline, Beautiful Bones - Sakurako's Investigation, Wish Upon the Pleiades, Wolf Girl and Black Prince, Utano Prince-sama Revolutions, Utano Prince-sama Legend Star, Flying Witch, Aoharu x Machinegun, Maid-Sama! and Space Brothers Collections 1 - 8.  Space Brothers was probably my best buy of all considering I had put off getting them for years hoping I'd find a good sale on the horizon (this year and last year I began to worry that they might go out of print before that happened!).  All that for $120.82.  After putting it back into my cart post sale, I found the price to be $735.82 meaning I made off with savings of 83.5% off on average!  Not bad at all if I do say so myself.  ^_^  I actually ended up not going to my yearly convention this year so even after all that anime I just got, I'm still under budget for the whole year (I usually plan to spend half at the con, half on Black Friday sales).

Anyone else get in some good savings?  Grabbed anything particularly interesting or something you'd been watching for a sale on for a long good while?  Other than Space Brothers, I'm glad I finally found a good deal on Time Jam too as I was beginning to think I'd just have to pay full price for it someday.  And Princess Tutu was only $3.99!  Now, to find the time to watch it all after it arrives.  Got my shipment email this morning for the bulk of it (apparently, Maid-Sama was a hot item and is on backorder for now).  I've got another half year to go to my next con and plenty of anime to fill my time till then...

• Like 2