Youtubers news & content

Geano

Hay there guys hope everyone is doing well this fine day. So the topic is Youtubers today. I want to know what everyone really thinks of them, and if its a good way to get news on topics like gaming, tech, anime, and the like. I personally think it is a great way, and pretty fun too if I do say so. Ido want to note talk of specific youtubers is fine here, but please do not fill this thread with hundreds of videos. 

I follow quite a few mysekf with the topics mentioned as well as others. A couple in particular that I really are RGT85, Dreamcast Guy, Markiplier, Captain Sparkles, UDT Tech, and ThioJoe as well as Mother's Basement.

Another form of youtubing I am really into is lets players have been since the early days of lets plays when they were more refered to as walkthroughs even though now days the two are separate and distinct methods of showing game play in your videos.

So what do you guys think and what are some of your favorite youtubers abd why.

On 12/16/2018 at 7:33 AM, ArchieKun said:

Hay there guys hope everyone is doing well this fine day. So the topic is Youtubers today. I want to know what everyone really thinks of them, and if its a good way to get news on topics like gaming, tech, anime, and the like. I personally think it is a great way, and pretty fun too if I do say so. Ido want to note talk of specific youtubers is fine here, but please do not fill this thread with hundreds of videos. 

I follow quite a few mysekf with the topics mentioned as well as others. A couple in particular that I really are RGT85, Dreamcast Guy, Markiplier, Captain Sparkles, UDT Tech, and ThioJoe as well as Mother's Basement.

Another form of youtubing I am really into is lets players have been since the early days of lets plays when they were more refered to as walkthroughs even though now days the two are separate and distinct methods of showing game play in your videos.

So what do you guys think and what are some of your favorite youtubers abd why.

initially i agree, youtube is my source of info on game/tech's (lately, gameranx/outsidexbox vids are the one's i watch for game-news), 

as for entertainment, whats youtube if not for that specific reason ?, initially, i mostly watch darkkmane's vids (couse holy crap, those puns >.>), kubz scouts (THAT DUDE~!), videogamedunkey (knack 2 babyyy), nigahiga (#topqualitycontentrighttheremang), and the rest are mostly song-related youtube channels (e.g nihongi songs one's, nightcores/OST, and the such), and one im recently into watching is jerryrigeverything (some reason, i enjoy see'ing him do scratch test's on the phone, and bend-tests >.>)

i used to watch leafyishere videos, for some reason, his logic was sound and right, and his roasts were top quality fire, but over time, his vids got...bland ?, and he vanished in youtube, so yea, did kind of stopped watching his vid's

but yea, ideally, 60% of my time, goes to youtube, other 40% is doing nothing and or surfing the net xD

to bad youtube is dying

I actually don't use You Tube for news and updates because video for me is too time consuming. I guess I read articles or blogs faster than a video.

But I am subscribed to You Tubers like:

Linus Tech Tips (for tech stuff) - I can see how passionate he is about technology and it shows in his videos.
UrAvgConsumer (for gadgets and so on) - He seems to have a ton of money to spend buying gadgets 
The Anime Man - His videos are well made and easy to watch
Scattervolt (for building computers) - I like how he builds computers on a budget sometimes
ThinMatrix (for making games) - He's a very good coder and I respect his passion for making his game

And Pewdiepie.... I watched like 2 videos of his and I kinda see why he's so popular. Seems like a genuine dude.

• 1 month later...