Surviving the Zombie apocalypse with your best anime friends. (Non combatants)

Crevanille

What would be your first course of action if you were spending time with your favorite non-combatant anime characters (you choose the location) and a horde of zombies rushed the place? Remember only non-combatants anime friends.

• Like 1

Moving this to the anime section since it is about anime characters.

As far as what I would do in terms of non combat related things that would be the following. 

I would recruit Tohru Handa from FB and the Sohma family to build a shelter. Tohru being the good house keeper she is would certainly be able to set up a nice place and cook anything we bring home from the hunt so to speak. We may honestly also have Light from Death Note with us too keep records of everything. Yes he is a combat based character, but in this particular case he can make use of his logging skills without using the Death Note itself.

Thats about it honestly.

8 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

Moving this to the anime section since it is about anime characters.

As far as what I would do in terms of non combat related things that would be the following. 

I would recruit Tohru Handa from FB and the Sohma family to build a shelter. Tohru being the good house keeper she is would certainly be able to set up a nice place and cook anything we bring home from the hunt so to speak. We may honestly also have Light from Death Note with us too keep records of everything. Yes he is a combat based character, but in this particular case he can make use of his logging skills without using the Death Note itself.

Thats about it honestly.

Light is fine. He doesn't really fall under crazy characters like Luffy or Gon that have special powers. Plus he doesn't have the death note.

What i meant was where were you hanging out in the beginning with these characters? Did the outbreak occur at the mall? Maybe you were at the grocery store shopping with them? How did Light, Tohru, and the Sohma family react under these circumstances? Who took charge to provide safety for your group?

Sorry if i'm getting into it a bit much. But i really love rping certain situations.