Can I turn this movie into anime?

Big Boar

Hello people! Question. I turned this movie into trailer, and I'm thinking of making the anime version of this trailer and still uses the same voice. Is it possible? And is it expensive? What app should I use? I'm a manga artist and I think I have no problem on drawing, although I haven't tried animation. Thank you! 

I think the time is your bigger concern depending on how u make it you will have to make layouts than a draw between frames and if you have 3 min and 44 seconds and you would prob want 30 fps minimum for a good quality video you're looking at drawing like 5,000 frames. using the audio already there is good, and there shouldn't be much expense if your making it by yourself probably only expense is getting a good animation software.

12 hours ago, Big Boar said:

Hello people! Question. I turned this movie into trailer, and I'm thinking of making the anime version of this trailer and still uses the same voice. Is it possible? And is it expensive? What app should I use?

If you only want the voices and not the music it will be very hard. Basically, you have to extract the audio only. Then edit the audio so only the voices remain. You will then have a MP3 file that you can use in any video editing software.

If its okay to have the voices and music, then use Video To MP3 Converter. I think it's free. Just Google it.  Or a website that allows you to grab the audio only of You Tube videos. Something like Keep Vid, Save Vid and other similar websites.

Then its only a matter of video editing. There are free video editing software out there. And some websites even allow you to edit online. After animating, export the animation as a video and combine it with the MP3. And now you have your trailer.