Hi to all ^^

Sakura

6 minutes ago, Sofi said:

I will see if I can find somewhere to watch it over the next few days because I am off the next 2 days and it would be a good time to watch something ;D

Good luck. Over here, there are problems with locating it because places are made to wait a few weeks before streaming and renting are feasible.

FUNimation used to stream stuff quite soon after release too.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, brycec said:

Good luck. Over here, there are problems with locating it because places are made to wait a few weeks before streaming and renting are feasible.

FUNimation used to stream stuff quite soon after release too.

Yeah I may have to wait a bit to watch it, definitely going to try though, would be nice to fill up some time with.

3 minutes ago, Sofi said:

Yeah I may have to wait a bit to watch it, definitely going to try though, would be nice to fill up some time with.

I see.

I just did a quick search and FUNimation has it available after all. Not sure if a subscription is required though, but if they serve your area, you can probably find it there.

I will probably wait until I get home to watch it again, since I ordered it on Blu Ray.

1 minute ago, brycec said:

I see.

I just did a quick search and FUNimation has it available after all. Not sure if a subscription is required though, but if they serve your area, you can probably find it there.

I will probably wait until I get home to watch it again, since I ordered it on Blu Ray.

Aw cool! I will check there first then :D