The Nappy One Has Arrived!

NappyFlickz

Sup everyone. You can call me Nappy.

I'm a car enthusiast, football (American ) fan/player, and I really like anime.

Some of my favorite animes are: Knights of Sidonia, Hajime no Ippo, Initial D, Midnight Wangan, bleach, dbz, log horizon, seto no hanayome, baka test, and alot more.

I'm also an aspiring anime writer (more of a hobby, really), and am currently writing at least 5 animes, among 6 other books, and some video game concepts, and I've always wanted to share my ideas somewhere, and hear insight from others.

Which brings me to the real reason why I joined this forum.

I'm only 17, and just like all 17 year olds, I am currently being bombarded with school, college applications, among many other things. And I recognize the fact that I am an amateur at writing anime, and not to many amateurs' work make it out there.

So i'm giving my animes away, free, no charge.

I understand there are other aspiring anime and Manga writers out there who have the time and dedication, but do not have any ideas to start with. I thought that maybe I could help those guys out, and I felt that would really contribute to this community.

So here's the deal: Every 2-4 months, I'll have 3 animes ready to give away. I'll give away more animes as I come up with ideas along the way and who ever takes them is welcome to share them or use them for his or her own profit.

To contact me for an anime, simply pop me a message on here, or email me at [email protected]

I'll also help out with adding more ideas/episodes to the anime if you want.

Thank you and I hope to have fun here!!!!

• Like 1

Welcome to Anime Forums, Nappy! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Being a writer can be tough, especially when its just done in your free time. By chance, did you happen to participate in National Novel Writing Month this past November? I tried it out but only got around 12,000 words, and then had to stop as I was just too far behind.

No, I didn't even hear of it really, lol.

Welcome to Anime Forums, Nappy! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Being a writer can be tough, especially when its just done in your free time. By chance, did you happen to participate in National Novel Writing Month this past November? I tried it out but only got around 12,000 words, and then had to stop as I was just too far behind.

Hello Nappy, welcome to Anime Forums.

I'm also an aspiring anime writer (more of a hobby, really), and am currently writing at least 5 animes, among 6 other books, and some video game concepts, and I've always wanted to share my ideas somewhere, and hear insight from others.

Sounds like you've been writing for sometime now. :) Would you happen to have a portfolio or place that showcases some of your written works? Or do you generally showcase privately on a 1 to 1 basis?

I'm only 17, and just like all 17 year olds, I am currently being bombarded with school, college applications, among many other things.

Prepare yourself for the increasing number of commitments and bills as you approach adulthood. Ganbatte! ;)

So here's the deal: Every 2-4 months, I'll have 3 animes ready to give away. I'll give away more animes as I come up with ideas along the way and who ever takes them is welcome to share them or use them for his or her own profit.

That is kind and generous of you. At this time though we don't have many writers, at least not ones that write original anime or manga ideas. But I'll be sure to forward anyone that may be interested your way. :yum:

Hello Nappy, welcome to Anime Forums.

Sounds like you've been writing for sometime now. :) Would you happen to have a portfolio or place that showcases some of your written works? Or do you generally showcase privately on a 1 to 1 basis?

Prepare yourself for the increasing number of commitments and bills as you approach adulthood. Ganbatte! ;)

That is kind and generous of you. At this time though we don't have many writers, at least not ones that write original anime or manga ideas. But I'll be sure to forward anyone that may be interested your way. :yum:

Well, I do my work privately. But when I start giving my animes away, I will work more publicly and assist anyone who has trouble using them.

Would you be interested by any chance?

Ah I see.

Would you be interested by any chance?

Unfortunately not at this time as I've got my hands full managing Anime Forums, working and writing character profiles. Next anime season is also starting in like 3 days. >_<