Hello.

N7Impulse

I am N7Impulse.

I enjoy watching anime, mainly mecha like Mobile Suit Gundam and Code Geass. However, I will from time to time watch other animes such as Death Note when I have the time.

Besides watching anime, I am a hardcore gamer. I am mainly found in games such as Halo and Destiny. My current XBL gamertag is GundamDynames07. I play on xbox 360.

N7 comes from the N7 Special forces from Mass effect, and Impulse is from one of my personal favorite Gundams, the Impulse Gundam from MSG SEED Destiny. I am also fond of the Dynames, Exia, Strike Freedom, Banshee, Destiny, Death scythe Hell, Heavyarms, and the classic RX-78-2 Gundams.

(I love Gundams).

There are other mechs I like too, such as Knightmare frames, Armored Cores, and Orbital Frame Jehuty.

When I'm not slaving away at school, I'm either gaming, sleeping or watching anime. I am no longer fond of live action because it disappoints me most of the time, but I still like Star Trek, Star wars and some others.

And yes, I sound obsessed with mechs... Kinda... Possibly.

I am also in the process of writing a fanfiction called Universal: Reignited Volume one. Chapter one will be out sometime between February and March. It is about a Spartan IV and a ZAFT pilot being thrusted into another dimension, along with several others. They must recover and fight grave threats, which make the Reapers seem like the least of their worries.

• 1 month later...