Hello everyone, i'm new here. ^^

I hope we can get along well

Behold >_< my top list of Anime

1. Sakurasou no pet na kanojo

2. Danganronpa

3. Shigatsu wa kimi no uso / your lie in April

4. No Game No Life

5. Nisekoi

Right now i'm watching Champloo Samurai , enjoyed it so far.

and that's all for the introduction

yoroshiku onegaishimasu

• Like 3

Welcome to Anime Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Your Lie in April and Samurai Champloo are both really good, are on my list of top favorite anime as well.

Do you read manga as well, if so, what is your favorite?

Thank's for the warm welcome drill,and Yuuki. Let's all be friend :D

well, i only read a few manga,and most of it are the manga which i already watched the anime@_@

for manga i think my favorite is Fairy Tail (since the anime got too many episode to download:P)

your lie in April was one of the best, it touched me:'(, and Samurai Champloo is nice and i'm still at episode 6.

i'm still searching for the next anime i'll going to watch after Samurai Champloo , any recomendation?:)

Let's see, based on what you've watched so far, I would probably suggest you look into Angel Beats, Clannad, Fate/Zero, or Code Geass. All of them are extremely good anime which I have rated 90 or higher. If you are wanting something a tad different from what you have been watching recently, but still good, I would recommend Steins;Gate, Toradora, or Spice and Wolf.

thank's for the recomendation drill^_^

i think i'll watch Fate/Zero after Samurai cause i already watch the Fate/Stay night. after that i'll take Clannad

i also have watched Angel beats, it was good. but i just wondering how come tenshi come to that world before the MC cause the MC died earlier than tenshi. And i have watched code geass too... but i watched the dubbed version,so i wanted to hear the japanese one.^_^

If you enjoy SoL I recommend Usagi drop , BECK or Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! .

For Fantasy I recommend Tokyo Ghoul , Eureka 7 and Guilty Crown (highly recommended if you enjoyed Code Geass ).

Hope you try them out and enjoi :P

I really love SoL ,btw i have watched chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai. i think i should watch Usagi drop, and BECK, better put it down on my to do list. :D

i haven't watched tokyo ghoul yet, planning to watch'em but better finish the anime one by one :kiss:, i already watched guilty crown, love it . Dunno why but i like when the MC becomes bad ^_^ maybe that's why i like danganronpa too..:P, gotta check out eureka 7 too, i think :?

I love Romance series and that quite often paird up with SoL , have you tried Kaichou wa Mais-sama its a Romance/SoL.

I also enjoyed Shu after he changed :P

And btw I had forgotten the name of Danganronpa I just remembered the bear dude-er-thing so thanks for the reminder :P (I need to get that again @_@).

Eureka 7 is a bit older but its one of my favorites.

i think i'll watch Fate/Zero after Samurai cause i already watch the Fate/Stay night. after that i'll take Clannad

I'm actually a bit surprised that you haven't watched Clannad yet. Its a pretty good comedy/SoL imo. As for Fate/Zero, you might be creaped out by the first cour of the anime for various reasons, the characters are far better than that of stay/night, and the second cour of Zero is absolutely amazing.

i also have watched Angel beats, it was good. but i just wondering how come tenshi come to that world before the MC cause the MC died earlier than tenshi.

Not sure either, but I thought I remember them explaining something like that in one of the later episodes of the anime. Perhaps I'll have to watch it again to find out.

And i have watched code geass too... but i watched the dubbed version,so i wanted to hear the japanese one.^_^

Yes, watch the japanese one, I've only heard like bits and pieces of the dubbed, and the subbed is far superior imo.

i already watched guilty crown, love it . Dunno why but i like when the MC becomes bad ^_^

Same here, he seemed to get so much character development after he changed, and became a really interesting character.

gotta check out eureka 7 too, i think

I'm actually watching Eureka Seven right now, per Yuuki's suggestion. You could watch it as there really isn't much that is cliche at all in the anime, however some of the characters force you to dislike them throughout the show.

I'm actually watching Eureka Seven right now, per Yuuki's suggestion. You could watch it as there really isn't much that is cliche at all in the anime, however some of the characters force you to dislike them throughout the show.

Hope your enjoying it , and I have to agree that some of the characters are like that :? ,but I still love the show and Eureka (every version of her is so freaking cute T_T).

@drill

well, i didn't mean to suprised you , but i really don't know anything bout clannad, SoL and Comedy? <3 Nice hope it got romance too.. Now i'm Downloading Fate/Zero while searching for Clannad and watching champloo.. Can't wait. too bad i had to skipped watching Anime start tomorrow ,got a test at school :meh: only for a week though, but... a week without Anime is just too long :'(.

@Yuuki_Radosian

I haven't tried kaichou wa maid sama, but from the picture i found on Google, i think i'll gonna love it, the couple are both beautiful and handsome(like me xD).

and btw , how to add box that show the sentence that said earlier? @_@

http://animeforums.net/help/bb-codes

Herer are the codes , but you could also just click "Insert Quote"

Easiest way is just to highlight the text you want to quote and click "Reply". @Yuuki_Radosian's method will work too.

Testing....

whoa... Thank's @Yuuki_Radosian , and @Optic . the code kinda remind me of HTML (back when i had a blog ) ^_^

I usually highlight and click reply , as @Optic said but I find the list helpful for when I use the codes (most of the time) its faster for me to type than it is for me to click :'( sad but true :D:P

Although I often struggle with my wording @_@

well, i didn't mean to suprised you , but i really don't know anything bout clannad, SoL and Comedy? 3 Nice hope it got romance too..

You'll get the romance, but that is mainly saved for the second season.

only for a week though, but... a week without Anime is just too long :'(.

Yes, quite so. Fortunately, I haven't had to go without anime for a week in a long time. :)