Hey! Hows it going?

Guest Jupiter

Guest Jupiter

Hey!!! Hows it going?

I just saw this forum and wow, I mean I am blown away with how well this put together. Impressive!

I thought I'd join up and give my intro. I am honestly not the best at these. So nice to meet all of you and hope to get to know you more.

Anyways, thanks for having me.

Guest Jupiter
Welcome to Anime Forums, @Jupiter! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Have any favorite anime and/or manga?

Hello, Drill and nice to meet you. :)

Mainly Rahxephon, Guyver: The Bioboosted Armor, Dragon Ball Z, Claymore, Akira, and Ghost In The Shell are all my favorite anime series.

My top favorite is Rahxephon though. Watched it more times than I can count. My favorite characters of all time are Ayato Kamina and Reika Mishima.

Guest Jupiter
Hey Jupiter , Yuuki desu , nice to meet you I hope you enjoy it here and I hope we can be good friends :P

Same here. Looking forward to it. :D

Hello Jupiter, welcome to Anime Forums. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

I just saw this forum and wow, I mean I am blown away with how well this put together. Impressive!

Thank you for your kind comments. :angel:

Guest Jupiter
Hello Jupiter, welcome to Anime Forums. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Thank you for your kind comments. :angel:

Thank you very much. I really like your forum.

How long has this community been around?

Since around November 2014. Before that this community was under a different name and had a WordPress fansite (AN Community).

I felt Anime Forums was a much more memorable name, so it was revamped at the same time to what you see now. :)

We have been adding new features over time, specifically the slider, Fanworks and Gallery section.

Guest Jupiter
Since around November 2014. Before that this community was under a different name and had a WordPress fansite (AN Community).

I felt Anime Forums was a much more memorable name, so it was revamped at the same time to what you see now. :)

We have been adding new features over time, specifically the slider, Fanworks and Gallery section.

I like all the work you put into it, also a thank you to your members who have contributed as well.

I'll admit that out of every anime forum I've visited. None of them are as decorated or as nice as this forum. :)