Judge

SAO LILDOOP

judge.thumb.jpg.3ea436e985268d5303139875a45692eb.jpg

Judge is an amazing manga series I have recently started reading, it is a mature series and is really suspenseful and exciting.

Its a psychological Horror and it is really hard to stop reading once you've started.

I recommend this to anyone looking for a great horror manga.

This manga has been made into a live action movie as well, which I have yet to see.

I had started reading Judge after I had finished Doubt cause Judge was the sequel but eh didn't have the time.

I had started reading Judge after I had finished Doubt cause Judge was the sequel but eh didn't have the time.

Oh... Well I never read doubt, so yea... Will doubt suck then since I have already read so much of judge?

@SAO LILDOOP

Sorry forgot to mention, Doubt and Judge both have like their own storyline. The main thing that connects them is the appearance of that rabbit mask. Judge is about the people atoning for their "sins" (reminds me of Saw a bit). And Doubt is about a cellphone game called King that students play. So it should be fine to still be able to read Doubt.

Also, apparently there is a third one in the series called Secret. I'll have to read that one >.< lol

Edited by Guest

@SAO LILDOOP

Sorry forgot to mention, Doubt and Judge both have like their own storyline. The main thing that connects them is the appearance of that rabbit mask. Judge is about the people atoning for their "sins" (reminds me of Saw a bit). And Doubt is about a cellphone game called King that students play. So it should be fine to still be able to read Doubt.

Also, apparently there is a third one in the series called Secret. I'll have to read that one >.< lol

Awesome! I am loving Judge, cant wait to finish it and get on to reading the others! ;D

• Winner 1