Jump to content

Ryuji

AF Member
  • Posts

    1,201
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    35

Everything posted by Ryuji

  1. This episode was okay. The first part focused on Akane and her campaigning to become King....and the second part focused on Misaki and then Aoi's birthday. The best part was seeing the short clip with Satou and Shuu campaigning They are easily my favorite characters #ShuuForKing #SatouForQueen
  2. Hello and welcome to Anime Forums! I hope you enjoy your time here!
  3. Omg....the fanservice in this episode came close to killing me xP So much Rory It was fantastic! Seeing Rory in that other dress was great and then they went to the hot springs and I got more lovely Rory Apparently so What I would give to have been Itami in that scene xP
  4. Kawaiiii Seeing Nao and Yuu dress up for each other for their date was great and seeing Nao fangirling over the Zhiend merchandise was just too cute <3Too bad the date was interrupted by awesome story Yuu's true power is awesome! I'm not sure I trust Yuu's brother. Something about him doesn't sit right with me. I look forward to seeing Ayu again Overall this was another great episode!
  5. I feel like I've watched a different anime. xP I watched the first 6 episodes last night and I didn't feel like it started off slow at all. So far my favorite character is a tie between Tougou and Karin. Both are great I'm really enjoying it so far!
  6. I would go talk to her and see if I could help her feel better. What would you do if your favorite waifu showed up in your school one day?
  7. Happy Birthday Shirou-san! May you be blessed with an abundance of new waifus :P

    1. Show previous comments  4 more
    2. Ryuji

      Ryuji

      Then you must die! :p I shall unleash my greatest attack! [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/2ujtt90.gif[/img] SPLASH! xP

    3. Ryuji

      Ryuji

      Nao has beautiful blue eyes. I have blue eyes. I think I'll make her favorite waifu number 3 xP

    4. Shirou

      Shirou

      Haha, i can tank that rather easily! Hmph She does! I like her personality, or rather, i love it! X)

  8. I downloaded the demo for Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX! It's fantastic

  9. Ryuji

    kek

    I highly approve! My top five waifus: #1 Taiga (Toradora) #2 Rory (Gate) #3 Victorique (Gosick) #4 Misaka (A Certain Scientific Railgun) #5 Shiina (Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo)
  10. Ryuji

    kek

    Welcome to the Forums Shirou! It's great to have you here. Which Shiina is your waifu? I know a few Shiinas in anime xP
  11. Ummm with that kind of behavior I do believe you would want me to fall for you Yu-chan xP As for FSL29's crush on me....I will now proceed to turn into
  12. Hello and welcome to Anime Forums! I hope you enjoy your time here!

    1. Shirou

      Shirou

      Ty fren, i will make sure to do just that, ryuji san

  13. That Pokken Tournament for the Wii-U looks really nice. Let the Speculation begin! I see it now! Pokemon Rose and Pokemon Daisy xP Maybe a Mega Evolution for Shaymin? Maybe a Pokemon Gardening Game? xP Who only knows with Game Freak
  14. North American Release Date: November 20, 2015 Well...I know what I'll be playing over Thanksgiving Holiday xP I can't wait!
  15. That won't bother me a bit. I've watched/read tons of things that started out slowly. I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks! I do know I'm the 5th highest poster I tend to keep up with those kinds of statistics 69 more posts and I'll be the 4rth highest poster
  16. I'm going to start watching this during this coming weekend! It looks fantastic! I'll post my thoughts and write a full review of it once I've finished it. I would start it sooner but I have a Calculus test this Friday so most of my free time is spent preparing for that. ** Just noticed this was my 400th post xP
  17. Ryuji

    Happy Birthday Alca!

  18. If the user above me had a crush on me, I would be flattered and then proceed to whack him over the head (with a frying pan) in a friendly manner and then take him to the hospital and help him find a girlfriend/boyfriend better than myself.
  19. Eventually you will run out of money. Building a company takes tons of money and with the stock market, you can easily lose everything. Getting a job is a necessity.
  20. If I was teleported to Japan with $30,000, the first thing I would do is convert my money Then I would get an apartment and look for a job. Once those necessities are out of the way and I have budgeted my remaining money, I would buy tons of anime merchandise with what was left to spend.
  21. I think there should be a Romance/Comedy Anime where a Math obsessed guy meets a Math hating girl.

    1. Evil Bunny of Doom

      Evil Bunny of Doom

      If there isn't a way,create it....therefore if there isn't an anime,create it! (that sounded SO sophisticated XD)

  22. This was another great episode! I enjoyed Satou's conversation with Akane about Shuu. The chaos of the Royals' powers going wacko provided a great moment with Satou yelling out that she wanted to date Shuu with the intention of marrying him It was fantastic! On the second half, it was really nice to see how the king was in high school and how he met his wife and how that story played into the previous half with Shuu listening and asking his father about it and then answering Satou's confession
  23. Haha! That's exactly how I expected you to react! That's why I said that xP It would be terrible if they hooked up. Yay! Welcome to the Rory Fan Club sponsored by the dark god Emloy!
  24. Hello and welcome to Anime Forums! I hope you enjoy your time here! That's a super cute avatar you have there

    1. FSL29

      FSL29

      Thanks, I just have a thing for girls with red scarf xD. You appreciate it too, I can see that we can be good friends xD.

  25. Hello and welcome to my final blog for the third episode of Gate! In this episode, all three main female protagonists are introduced: my wonderful Rory <3, the pretty cute wizard Lelei and the beautiful elf girl. We pretty much start this episode off with Youji rescuing the Elf girl and Youji’s comrade freaking out because he’s so excited about the fact that she’s an elf and she’s blonde…such a turnoff! Since her village has been wiped out, Youji opts to take her back as a refugee like a nice guy. Back in Coda Village, the Chief is horrified to find out the forest village has been destroyed by a fire dragon. He tells Youji that he can’t take in the Elf and that the entire village must be abandoned because once a Fire Dragon tastes human or Elf flesh, it will continue to destroy villages. It does take a lot of food to feed a dragon <3. Enter Lelei the wizard! She’s one of the main female protagonists and she’s a cutie. Her mentor Kato is kinda perverted……the old geezer……Anyways…Kato is mad because the fire dragon showed up 50 years early…..I guess the fire dragon shows up every so often maybe…. As Coda Village evacuates, an axle breaks on one of the wagons and injures some people. Lelei investigates and the horse goes crazy and almost stomps on her but one of the soldiers kills the horse before it can hurt her. Enter Rory Mercury! Rory dispatches some thugs who were going to raid Coda Village since the villagers abandoned it. Go Rory! I’ll admit I’m a little crazy about Rory Another axle breaks and Youji makes them burn the wagon after they get what they can carry off. When asked why he burned it and why he didn’t call for some more trucks to carry it he said it was because they wouldn’t move on without it and if he had called for more trucks, they might’ve become a large enough target for the enemy to make a move and then spontaneous battles would begin and lots of lives would be lost. Despite Youji’s silly personality, you can tell he knows exactly what he’s doing. Rory finds Youji and the rest of the Coda Villagers and she questions where they are from. The villagers pray to her and call her an Oracle. After confirming that the strange men in green did not force the villagers out, one of the children tells Rory that the cart that the strange men are in is more comfortable. Rory then proceeds to sit in Youji’s lap. I’m so jealous of Youji right now The evacuation is going smoothly until the fire dragon appears! I was like: Yay! It’s a dragon… then it killed off most of the villagers and I was like….No!!! It’s an evil dragon! As they are fighting the dragon, Youji is running out of options. Then the Elf girl finally awakens and tells Youji to target the dragon’s eyes! After several more attacks, the poor injured dragon flies away in retreat :’( Poor dragon…. Sadness ensues as they have a mass funeral for the deceased villagers. The few remaining villagers head off to nearby villages and Youji and company head back to Arnus Hill. Overall, it was a great episode and Gate is turning out to be a pretty great anime! As usual, thanks for reading! See you next time when I post Blog Entry #7 Charlotte Episode 1! ~Ryuji R
×
×
  • Create New...