Jump to content

Ryuji

AF Member
  • Posts

    1,201
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    35

Everything posted by Ryuji

  1. *Poisons new world's water supply* I win! xP
  2. I'll send Nuh to another Universe. *sends Nuh to a parallel Universe without Anime* Now I win
  3. Granted but it's a book on how to eat a bagel. I wish for a nice real life Optic in a bottle for my very own that isn't a song but the actual real life Optic in my bottle with a few tiny air holes in it and neither the bottle nor Optic can explode nor can anything happen that leads Optic or myself to undaijoubu-ness.
  4. *throws Master Ball* I caught the Shiny Mew! *wondertrades it* :P I prefer Pink Mew :p

    1. Nuh1000

      Nuh1000

      *reflect pokeball with tail* You can't capture me! I already belong to myself XP I always preferred blue Mew, see it rhymes too xD

    2. Ryuji

      Ryuji

      Alright then! *Steals Pokeball and then Wondertrades it* :p I win :p

  5. I am a fabulous dragon therefore I win.
  6. Granted but all you want to do with your magic powers is to sleep for all eternity without dying but at the same time without ever waking up. I wish for a real life Optic in a bottle for my very own that isn't a song but the actual real life Optic in my bottle with a few tiny air holes in it and neither the bottle nor Optic can explode nor can anything happen that leads Optic or myself to undaijoubu-ness.
  7. I've read a lot of comments about it online and I'd say about 95% of people compared it to Gardevoir. My first thought was Treecko xP
  8. The first images have hit the internet involving the sketch of the new Pokemon in my first post. It's sooooo cute! I can't wait to find out more about it!
  9. Ryuji

    Popcorn

    I love eating microwaved popcorn at home! Tidbit of info: If you go to the movies and want to get popcorn, don't go to an early viewing because they reheat the leftover popcorn from the night before.
  10. This episode kinda felt like a pure filler again....but I enjoyed it a lot more than the last episode. I think it's because it focused on some of the other siblings and not just silly things with Akane. It does kind of bother me that it's been two episodes in a row where the Elections aren't really even mentioned. It's like they have forgotten about them. I hope it picks back up with the main story soon.
  11. This episode was great! Rory The back story for Princess Pina was pretty good but the best parts were between Rory and Youji I can't wait to see Rory go crazy next episode <3
  12. This latest episode was pretty good. The best part for me was that it makes it look like Yuu x Nao might actually happen Other than that it was just your typical stopping the kid from using his powers. Yuu also had another dream with the person he has no idea who he is. I vote older sibling that something terrible happened to and so he suppressed his memories of them.
  13. You're not ugly. You actually kind of remind me of myself several years back except for the hairstyle.....I keep my forehead covered with hair In other words, you look fabulous
  14. Hello and welcome to Anime Forums! I hope you enjoy your time here!

  15. After some Googling, I now know what Vegemite and Tim Tams are. I think I'd rather try the Tim Tams . Interesting, it sounds kinda like a combination of British Parliament and the American Government. Our government doesn't seem to care if we vote or not. It's quite interesting. I'll have to read more on it. Oooh....I think I wouldn't mind going to Melbourne. It sounds wonderful! I bet the Sydney Opera House is amazing too! I'm a video-gaming, book reading, anime-watching inside type of guy. I've never been camping and I don't care for beaches. Walking trails might be fun. I'm glad it wasn't a crocodile that killed him since he loved them so much. I almost didn't recognize Bindi when I saw a recent picture of her. Her dad would be so proud of her. I think it's a Quokka.
  16. Thanks drill! It gets a perfect 10/10 now
  17. After using this Stylish theme, I can honestly say that I love it and that I highly recommend it. The blocks condense everything and make it look professional. I give it 9.9/10. It loses .1 points because a couple of the Chibis get covered up due to long category titles but that's nothing major.
  18. Time for a few questions! 1.) What kind of food is Australia known for? 2.) What kind of Government does Australia have? 3.) What are some of the tourist attractions? (I know about the Great Barrier Reef) One of my favorite authors is Australian! John Flanagan! I remember a few years ago when Steve Irwin passed away due to a stingray......sad day... :'( I would love to hear any random trivia about Australia that you think is interesting!
  19. Beautiful profile background and cover

    1. drill

      drill

      She's Kokone who is a vocaloid.

    2. Ryuji

      Ryuji

      Awesome! I really need to get into Vocaloids more. I really enjoy what I've listened to so far.

  20. OMG I love these! I honestly can't remember the last time I had candy that wasn't chocolate.......I know it's been at least 5 years since I had those caramel creams....that might be the last time I had candy that wasn't chocolate. Optic, the only candy you mentioned that I've even heard of is Skittles.
  21. Nuh! The fabulousness of your new avatar exceeds my own fabulousness :P (That's saying something) (Also by exceeding my fabulousness, your avatar automatically exceeds your fabulousness since ours is equal)

    1. Show previous comments  20 more
    2. Ryuji

      Ryuji

      :P I've had my notifications blown up before like that xP It's all drill's fault for answering my question xP Love ya drill!

    3. drill

      drill

      Yes, you are. I had like 12 notifications within an hour or so, and half of them where from this comment. :P

    4. Ryuji

      Ryuji

      Hehe....you see drill, it's part of Nuh's master plan to spam you with notifications to drive you insane! Wahahahahahaha!

  22. Ryuji

    *throws a ball of funshine at Hime and then runs into a wall and says: "Wall!!!! You were supposed to move!"* Please Note: Ryuji suffers from spontaneously bursts of weirdness and/or extreme silliness.

  23. Bunny-san I just beat the final boss on FE:A Lunatic/Casual! It was freaking hard. I haven't had so much fun since I played it the first time back in 2013.

    1. Show previous comments  13 more
    2. Ryuji

      Ryuji

      *Ryuji gives Bunny-san cookies with frosting and sprinkles on them as well as a lifetime supply of chocolate*

    3. Evil Bunny of Doom

      Evil Bunny of Doom

      ok,I love you now

    4. Ryuji

      Ryuji

      You mean you didn't love me to begin with? *pouts* :P Yeah.....I like anybody who feeds me too :p

  24. I enjoyed reading this: [url=http://www.strangerdimensions.com/2011/10/03/john-titor-the-ibm-5100/]IBM 5100[/url]

    1. Show previous comments  6 more
    2. Evil Bunny of Doom

      Evil Bunny of Doom

      I've only heard words of praise about it so I'm positive I'll enjoy it

    3. Seacliff

      Seacliff

      Had you ever read the actual John Titor posts back in 2000? http://johntitor.com It's pretty interesting.

    4. Ryuji

      Ryuji

      That's awesome! Thanks for the link Seacliff!

  25. Well...I can't speak for the proud part but the stubborn part is definitely correct for you. I guess the great and valuable person part is true too
×
×
  • Create New...