Jump to content

Ryuji

AF Member
  • Posts

    1,201
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    35

Everything posted by Ryuji

  1. Youji doesn't need a harem! He has Rory
  2. Yeah...that's exactly how Nao would try to calm Yuu down I was a bit surprised that Yusa's sister didn't possess her this episode and I really liked how Nao handled Joujirou. He's probably my least favorite character so I was happy that he didn't have much of a role in this episode.
  3. This is the best episode since episode 3. It was nice seeing what they were doing for the elections. I liked how the reason why Kanade wanted to be king was shown in a flashback with her, Shuu and Akane. The part of the episode with Aoi was pretty good too! I hope next week's episode is just as great!
  4. This episode was fantastic! The classical music was a huge plus! I was expecting Rory to go crazier than she did....so I was a little disappointed but I still loved every minute of her. They should have stepped on the gas and took off without Youji having to get captured. I'm curious as to how Pinya is going to react to it.
  5. This episode was great......but I'm so afraid that one of two things is going to happen. 1) Ayumi dies and Yuu gets seriously injured and Yuu grows closer to Nao as a result. 2) Scientists capture and start to try to experiment on Ayumi which leads to the rest of them exposing their powers to try to save her. The next episode needs to come faster xP
  6. Hello and welcome to my blog for the second episode of Gate! In this episode we are shown more the Special Region and a main character gets introduced…..well sort of. We start this episode out by seeing how the Emperor responds to the threat of the people (Youji and company) from the land beyond the Gate. It’s like this: It doesn’t matter that these people massacred the forces we sent to attack them! Let’s forgo all strategy and try to overwhelm them with sheer numbers! Now we have the different Generals arguing who’s going to be on the front lines and only one who has the sense to want to stay away because he doesn’t like the look of this battle. He’s the one smart guy in the group. Of course, they all attack and almost half of the original 100,000 men are massacred before they can really even reach Arnus Hill. Then we find out that the Imperial Army never shows up to help fight. The General whom I said has some sense declares that the next attack will be a night raid. They are massacred and the General shoots one arrow in retaliation to the machine guns before he is blown up. After the massacre, the buzzards have a feast! It is estimated that they have killed a total of 120,000 men from the Special Region since they first started defending Arnus Hill. It’s really sad…… Now we find out that the reason the Emperor didn’t send the Imperial Army to help at Arnus Hill is because the Emperor was using the soldiers there to kill off any force that might threaten his empire. If that doesn’t sicken you then this will. He also orders every town and village to have their wells poisoned and then to be burned. He’s so evil. Soon afterwards, Pinya comes in and the Emperor orders her to take her Order and scout out the enemy to try to learn more about them. You can tell he doesn’t think much of his daughter or her order. Now we get a glimpse of how other countries are viewing the Gate situation. The USA has decided not to involve themselves (That’s how you know this is definitely a made-up anime. The USA gets involved with everything. :P) and other countries anticipate the defeat of Japan. Youji is ordered to lead one of six recon teams to investigate the natives and learn their industries, religion, and politics and to try to establish a friendly relationship with them. This is sensible although it’s obvious that Youji would rather not lead a recon team. He really needs to get over it. The mystery of Stonehenge has been solved! People from the Special Region came to Earth via a Gate and built it and left us to wonder about it forever! Now if only I could find our side of the Gate and go there to see Rory. At first everybody in Coda village is afraid to approach them but that doesn’t last long and they start interacting before they leave to visit a village that the Coda Village Chief told them about. You would think the natives would be more frightened of outsiders but apparently not. As they approach this village, they notice tons of smoke pouring from the forest. They then spot a huge dragon that continues to add to the flames. It is my suspicion that the dragons are controlled by the Emperor since he ordered all the villages and towns burned. The dragon flies off and Youji and his team go to investigate the village only to find it completely destroyed by the fire. Youji throws a bucket into a well to get some water only to have the well hit the bottom with a loud clank. When he looks inside he sees an elf girl. I’m just glad the bucket didn’t hit the elf girl. She had obviously been through a lot already. Overall, it was a pretty good episode. As usual, thanks for reading and I’ll see you next time! ~Ryuji
  7. Welcome again! What's your favorite Genre of anime? Mine is Romance I'm sad to say I don't know either of the anime you listed......
  8. Hello and welcome to Anime Forums! I hope you enjoy your time here! Introduce yourself by creating a thread [url=http://animeforums.net/forums/introductions.7/]here[/url]

  9. Update on the Oven: We got a carpenter to come in and make it fit :D So it has been successfully installed now :D :D :D

  10. I don't think you're a tsundere. I think you want to be a tsundere but at heart, you're not.
  11. I just realized you need to marry Lon'qu on your next Fire Emblem Awakening playthrough. Here's why: In the game, it says Lon'qu is the "deftest potato peeler" and his birthday is 7 days after yours :P Also....your profile cover is extremely creepy :p

    1. Evil Bunny of Doom

      Evil Bunny of Doom

      I've already done that actually... :3 he's so adorable I couldn't resist!!

  12. Fire Emblem Awakening is great! I'm currently on my 14th Playthrough. It's fantastic! As much as I love Awakening, I think Fire Emblem Fates is going to be even better! Personally, I preferred Platinum over Diamond but that's mainly because I loved the Distortion World. Once you get your new 3ds, you should totally buy Pokemon X and Y as well as the Hoenn Remakes Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! They are fantastic!
  13. Hello @filip It's a pleasure to meet you. Optic, based on my past experiences, Anime Forums is the BEST place to hang out without a doubt in my mind!
  14. Our new Oven finally came yesterday but it was too big and wouldn't slide in....... :'( (it was a slide-in oven)

  15. Ryuji

    Hello

    Hello and welcome to Anime Forums! I hope you enjoy your time here! Trigun is the only one on your list that I know. I enjoyed it. Some of my favorite anime are 1)Toradora, 1.0013) Gosick, 2) Angel Beats, 3)Toaru Kagaku no Railgun and 4) Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo.
  16. Ryuji

    Hello

    Hello and welcome to Anime Forums! I hope you enjoy your time here!
  17. Hello and welcome to Anime Forums! I hope you enjoy your time here!
  18. Interesting new avatar.....what the heck is it?

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Ryuji

      Ryuji

      Interesting.....it looks like something out of Magic: The Gathering xP....although the Angels in that look more angelic than your avatar xP

    3. Nuh1000

      Nuh1000

      There are many different forms of an Angel xD I would know since I am one xD

    4. Ryuji

      Ryuji

      :O It's the Deoxys Angel xD I'm more familiar with the Heavenly, Angelic looking Angels.

  19. I hope the next episode focuses on Shuu and/or Shiori and maybe a bit of Hana too
  20. Wait....there is a Romance anime Thread that I haven't replied to yet? I'm slacking xP The most recent Romance anime that I've watched is Gosick! It's fantabulous and everybody needs to watch it
  21. Ryuji

    Coke or Pepsi?

    Yeah....that's what I've told my friend.....he's a diet coke addict though. Artificial sweetener is terrible for you. Real sugar is healthier. I do believe drinking embalming fluid would be healthier than drinking diet coke.
  22. Gosick is a great anime! Everybody on the face of the Earth should watch it :p

  23. Ryuji

    Coke or Pepsi?

    Yeah....that's not a problem....I have a friend who drinks at least 4-6 bottles of Diet Coke a day.....and Diet Coke is worse for you than regular Coke. I myself prefer Pepsi. I can drink Coke but Pepsi is my choice when I have the option.
  24. I bet everybody can correctly guess who greets me My beloved waifu Taiga!
×
×
  • Create New...