Jump to content

Eris

AF Member
  • Posts

    847
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

Everything posted by Eris

  1. I like a lot of Disney or Pixar movies I watched when I was a young lad. Toy Story, Turning Red, Cars, Soul, and Coco are a few of my favorite Pixars.
  2. I vote for Gary here to be the leader. Better yet make a fan club dedicated to @Soramee_ as Gary.
  3. You're right. As she fell her sister shouted *le gasp* "SEREY!" And I took the opportunity to yell: "Sereys on a va-cay-shun far awayyyyy". I saw the chance and I took it. I don't have anything funny that happened today or even interesting for that matter.
  4. I want a giant squid to attack me.
  5. It's pretty cool out right now, sky is cloudy. I guess it might rain.
  6. I told you not to idiot *Exhausted sighs*
  7. I'm gonna Gary her in her sleep tonight
  8. Eris

    Runescape

    I get it believe me. We'll talk about it in the morning.
  9. Eris

    Runescape

    I'm trying to take care of you and look out for you damn it let me lmao
  10. Eris

    Runescape

    I aint saying you are just that I don't think you should be in the same area he's in that's what he probably wants. To provoke some kinda response from you.
  11. Eris

    Runescape

    I just think if you go and he's there it's going to mess with you more than it's going to help you.
  12. Dear Diary, Today I was trying to have a normal lunch with 2 crazy women @Sarada & @Sakura. The latter of which decided today was a good day for a swim. She front flipped straight into the Chicago River. At this point any sane person would be worried about their health or the immediate danger they are now in but not this one. Nope. She was holding her sandwich above her head screaming "MY SANDWICH NOOO MY PEPPERONIS". I've never seen anything like this in my life. I tried to pull her out but couldn't reach her well enough from the top of the wall. Luckily some passing kayakers pulled her to safety. The sandwich was also pulled to safety for anyone wondering. It was not salvageable. xoxo, Cammy.
  13. Eris

    Runescape

    It means you're gonna get Gary'ed. I don't think you should go but if you want I can't stop you.
  14. Eris

    Runescape

    You ain't going if that turd is there that's what he wants. He can get Gary'ed.
  15. Welcome mate. It's a forum sos only thing to be doing is posting on topics.
  16. Eris

    Runescape

    He should do said he would. Idk some random shwit Serey was on and I just went along for the ride.
  17. We are sitting on the edge of the canal and she fell off the edge when trying to sit down. Some people in kayaks are dragging her over to some place she can get up on the side :homer:
  18. Looks like Serey has to get off her ass and do something then. At present tho she's floating away down the Chicago canal after falling in.
  19. Eris

    Runescape

    Buckle up lads I told Serey's dad I'll help him make an account on af tonight :homer:
  20. I like you because you contribute to our gim bank whereas the others are proving useless.
×
×
  • Create New...