Jump to content

Eris

AF Member
  • Posts

    847
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

Everything posted by Eris

  1. Eris

    Runescape

    I'm doing things beneficial to the group such as resource gathering, Serenity. What have you done for the group?
  2. Oh God no someone get me out of here.
  3. Could be worse at least you're not the one trying to summon birds.
  4. I see. You've just lost it. It was only a matter of time.
  5. What does that have to do with saying I smell like turkey ma'am
  6. What are you talking about??
  7. I like how much you care about others and want to help them even when you are having a hard time yourself. You put others first no matter what's going on and that's rare.
  8. I like you because you make the best pancakes in the world.
  9. I like you because you make even simple things seem fun.
  10. I like you because you can help me get to Mod Ash and destroy him.
  11. Eris

    Runescape

    My GIM gonna have to carry all you plebs probably smh
  12. Serey and @Sarada dad is the coolest old person I know lmfao He's also the only one I know that has their own Wiki page on them:
  13. It had pieces of apple pie in the ice cream. I'm a fan of apple pie which is why I decided to try it.
  14. Some sort of apple pie ice cream was what I had. Never had it before but it was amazing.
  15. The hottest I saw it was 15C and that to me is very good weather.
  16. That's the best thing you can do. We are all here for you.
  17. It means exactly what I said Serenity.
  18. Lesbians going camping and guides for lesbians going camping.
  19. We'll make a plan for tomorrow.
  20. I had my tonsils removed when I was a kid but I don't remember it. Other than that nothing else thus far.
  21. Side mostly. Sometimes I wake up on my stomach.
  22. We should go get some tonight then if that's the case.
×
×
  • Create New...