-
Posts
847 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
10
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Everything posted by Eris
-
I don't think Discord is social media either. It's a messaging app if anything. I define social media by putting things up for random people to give you fake like points or views on the internet.
-
At least you got to meet me that's something good from it amirite lmfao
-
I never carry cash anymore. Either Apple Pay, PayPal, credit card, or a debit card is what I'm using depending on the purchase. I so rarely carry cash I almost forget it exists.
-
Nope. I like to scroll too much when I'm bored to do that. Without Discord I would have a hard time communicating with my friends or gaming with others. I use Discord every day for voice chatting while playing games and it lets us talk and coordinate whatever game we are doing more effectively.
-
You get to experience different cultures while seeing a lot of places. It has its pros and cons.
-
A moister tastier turkey? Seen it yup. I'm working on it. Gonna get me a trust fund too before I get outta here :homer:
-
I'm only her friend because I'm trying to get to her dad. I'm working on becoming your new step-mom. I've spent the day with your dad while you've been in the hospital. He took me to Wrigley Field and we played Fortnite all day.
-
Dropping the link in the clan chat and tell everyone to join :homer:
-
Okay explain how?
-
Lucky Star is a seriously good anime. Some slice of life ones I'd recommend are: A Silent Voice Clannad After Story The Place Promised in our Early Days In This Corner of the World Your Name Hyouka Golden Time Snow White with the Red Hair Violet Evergarden Aria and Flying Witch have already been mentioned and I'd second both of those recs.
-
Welcome
-
Why you talking smack about my boy Ryu? Ryu x Shirayuki > All.
-
Wtf is Mr fancy finger? Why am I in this /derp Forgot about the couch. Some guy put 50 sandwiches in front of it one time. Too bad sodas aren't on rs.
-
Bruh.. ain't nobody buying an anime cat girl body pillow to just look at. Especially not a 14 yr old who you trying to convince? Good thing you're Christian you need to go pray to jesus for forgiveness for searching up underage anime cat girls :homer:
-
Why not? Bring the whole gang. Thanks
-
Your dad is my dad now. Nothing to be done about it. Tomorrow's going to be fine things will be on the up after you get over this hurdle.
-
Worst thing about it is you jump around so often you can't maintain friendships. I was lucky enough to have @Sakura as a friend but most others I'd lose touch with after moving again. Her and I lived on the same base 2x which was pretty lucky. It's made me want to stay right where I am now and not deal with moving as an adult.
-
I like the black and white photos both of them. first is nicer tho. I didn't mind going to Missouri I just wish someone had told me :homer:
-
Ryu is the best character from it. Screw Zen. Ryu is gonna end up with Shirayuki.
-
I was born in Sweden and lived there for about 6 years growing up. Both of my parents are American born & raised but I've never once lived in America. I've only been there for vacations. Dad was in the military (US military) and I was a typical military brat meaning we moved a lot. I've lived in Italy, Denmark and Canada, Canada is where I live now and I have for the last 3 or so years. I'm a citizen and consider it home and don't plan to ever move again now that I don't have to.
-
My biggest fear is @Sakura most terrifying womanbeast I've ever seen. My second biggest fear is bologna sandwiches but it almost ties with anything that is the color orange.
-
There was some light rain whilst ago we were sitting out on the porch listening to it.
-
♂ Eris, Jayden - that's why I use those as usernames. Ariyen, Noah, River, Roman. ♀ Same I told her that before her parents hit the nail on the head with that one. @Sarada name is Lillie I like that as a girl's name. Aria, Emma, Gemma, Jazmyn. No particular order.
-
Tough love is the best love. Keep that in mind buttercup.
Anime Forums
A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!
Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.