Jump to content

VampireKnight19

AF Member
  • Posts

    195
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by VampireKnight19

  1. Ah think I've had heard of that.
  2. Will have to try this for the short story that I want to write
  3. Annoyed that my brother has gone to see X-Men without me lol
  4. Thanks for the advice @Seshi I have decided that my main male character is going to be named Kaito
  5. I really want to start my own short story but I honestly don't know where to start, it's been a long time since I've written anything.
  6. Ah. I have been binge watching it on Netflix
  7. I'm really into Vampire Knight at the moment. Got season 2 left to watch. Do any of you guys like it?
  8. I take milk and 2 sugars in mine ☺
  9. Don’t be sorry lol. The more information the better
  10. I haven’t done a cosplay yet. I know people who do and they have some awesome costumes. I have a costume ready for when I decide to go to a convention. It’s Sharon out of Silent Hill.
  11. Ah thank you for the link I have nearly finished Vampire Knight so will xhexjvir our after
  12. Yep its my favourite Anime show so far. The 19 stands for 2019
  13. Ah okay, are they available on the Steam platform?
  14. Exhausted today, going to settle down with the rest of Vampire Knight later :)

  15. Thank you I will be sure to check out the series and video games that you linked me to
×
×
  • Create New...