Jump to content

VampireKnight19

AF Member
  • Posts

    195
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by VampireKnight19

  1. Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay
  2. @Humbby it's awful not being able to sleep. Hope you can sleep soon.
  3. Yeah. They have taken advantage of me for too long. I've had enough.
  4. It's so annoying hopefully they will stop being noisy soon
  5. It's their voices we can hear. No need for how loud they are talking we have kids trying to sleep as well.
  6. Well I can't sleep, too much noise from the next door neighbours. Who else is still awake at this time?
  7. I haven't bought any ebooks of manga yet but I will get round to it
  8. I like strawberry and cream filled donuts
  9. Trying to sleep and my cousins next door neighbours keep being noisy. I mean is there any need talking so loudly at half 12 in the morning 😡 

    1. Show previous comments  6 more
    2. Zen Wistaria

      Zen Wistaria

      @brycec with his fire breathing velociraptor, he cracks me up. 🤣

    3. jacob1981

      jacob1981

      Sometimes I'm having the same problem with my neighbors at 2 or 3 a.m.

    4. VampireKnight19

      VampireKnight19

      Yeah they went quiet at about 3 so I got sleep and then my daughter thought it was time to get up and it was only 5 so I sent her back to bed 😂

  10. I used to play football and tennis a lot while I was at school. Would particularly like to start playing tennis again but I just don't have the time
  11. I am going to try and get my own place, they are treating me like dirt and expect me to put up with it.
  12. They have been like this with me all my life. My brother gets away with anything. They always target me
  13. *hugs* just need to try and get away from them and live my life
  14. I will get through it. Its just horrible against both me and my daughter. Once I move out I won't want to see them again. They have betrayed me but they don't see that. They target me but never treat my younger brother like this
  15. Hopefully my parents don't go through my stuff while I'm away. It's getting to the point where I am going to have to go to the police. The emotional abuse is getting beyond a joke 

    1. jacob1981

      jacob1981

      I'm sorry to hear that. Hope everything works out. Good luck!

    2. VampireKnight19

      VampireKnight19

      Thanks hopefully it does 

  16. Thanks for all the support and advice guys. Every time I go out they go through my things. I've gone to stay at my cousins today so no doubt when I get back they will have done it again. I really need to move out. Someone has told me to get in touch with the police about what my parents are doing. I get so much mental abuse that i haven't told anyone about. I've had to go on anti depressants to get through it all and they always use my daughter as a weapon. One of the worst things they can do is use their granddaughter like thay because when I move out I won't be letting them near her
  17. Just starting watching revisions on Netflix. It's a mecha genre really enjoyed the first episode. Have any of you guys started it yet?
  18. Thank you for your support, means a lot
  19. They already know that I budget my money, the payment just totally slipped my mind this last month which never happens. Its not like I'm doing it all the time. Its only 5 pound a month to pay on my card. I've had it for 2 year and its really handy to have for food shopping, Christmas presents closer to the time and little treats for my daughter. I can't believe they have taken it from me when they know I need it
  20. Hope you guys don't mind me posting this here, guess I just need to vent a little about what happened tonight if that's okay? So I accidentally missed a payment on my credit card due to stress that my parents have caused, as soon as I got the later to say that it was overdue I went on the app and paid it straightaway. When I got back from my course today my mam said the letter had fell off my desk and she saw what it said which is impossible as I had put it back in the envelope which means she lied to me and actually took it out of the envelope to read it. They are have literally took my credit card off me, if I don't have enough money for food towards the end of the month I am not going to be able to feed me and my daughter. I hate living with parents. They think they have a right to rummage through my room every time I am out. I don't need this stress. Sorry for the rant. It's just not right what they have done. I am a 29 year old single mum who sometimes relies on my credit card to get extra shopping in if need be. Hope it was okay to post about this. Sorry if I annoy any of you.
×
×
  • Create New...