Jump to content

Histoire

AF Member
  • Posts

    432
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by Histoire

  1. It depends on the temperature. If it's too cold then I'll go straight to hibernation, if it's too hot, then I'll make it cold then go straight to hibernation. Basically, I sleep a lot.
  2. Cheese. Tons and tons of cheese. Like, it's a pizza, what is there not to like? lol.
  3. Nope. This one's mine. I win.
  4. Necromancy! lol.

    1. Wodahs

      Wodahs

      see it works you can talk to me !!!!!..... Xp

  5. I have 2 brothers, one younger and one older, I get along with both of them. I also have a little sister, but we don't get along that well.
  6. Laptop. I prefer to lie down on bed while watching anime. I do watch anime on Television sometimes tho, but most of the time I'm too lazy to even turn it on. So yeah.
  7. Holy 24 hours. I'll be winning this now, thanks everyone.
  8. Thanks for the welcome! I'll be counting on you and everyone else if I have questions. Nice to meet'ya!
  9. Hmm.... Here's my list: - KonoSuba 2nd season - Masamune-kun no Revenge - Akiba's Trip the Animation - Tales of Zestiria the X(2017) I might consider watching others, we'll see. Also I'll be watching SAO Movie: Ordinal Scale and Kizumonogatari III: Reiketsu-hen. Most of these anime and movies listed contain Comedy and Fantasy, both of which are my favorite tags. I'll be watching Masamune-kun no Revenge because of the heroine tho. Cuz no waifu gets left behind. Oh but I like the story too! hue.
  10. Nice to meet'ya fellow new one Hope you enjoy your stay here!
  11. I actually play Fate/Grand Order (It's pretty fun, well, depending on the event anyway). I'm looking forward to F/GO being animated cuz Mashu is best kouhai.
  12. Probably GTA back when I was a kid. Playing GTA as a kid.. It does things to you.
  13. I prefer PC Gaming, cuz everyone is basically porting everything to PC.
  14. Thanks for the warm, hot, and tasty welcome everyone.
  15. Hey dudes and dudettes~ Call me Sekkarou, Sekky or even "Master", I don't mind. lol I hope to enjoy my stay here. Nice to meet'ya everyone!
×
×
  • Create New...