Jump to content

Histoire

AF Member
  • Posts

    432
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by Histoire

  1. NekoPara volume 3. *largest hue in human history*

    1. Optic

      Optic

      I still need to try Nekopara... those neko girls look ridiculously cute.

    2. Histoire

      Histoire

      Be careful Senpai.. Too much cuteness may be dangerous for the heart.

  2. Aaaand there goes my waifu. RIP. Dun care about the other one. Well, I can't really defend myself here, cuz I really was talking to THAT DUDE about possible strategies. lol.
  3. I don't exactly... "loathe" her. But I don't exactly like her either. The same goes for the Heaven's Feel route.
  4. Unlimited Blade Works. hoho.
  5. What do you mean "reunited". We were never united to begin with.
  6. How rude. You turned your back on me first.
  7. Oh. it's sealed? Well, I guess so is the fate of this certain person. @Scrooge
  8. My curse shall have you heartbroken in the end.
  9. I'm prepared. Give it your best. IN FACT,BRING IT ON!
  10. *whispers* He's just getting back at me for voting him.
  11. Don't try it. Many have failed. Oooohohohoho
  12. Awww. Someone is suspicious of me. Oh well. I AM NOT THE TRAITOR YOU KWJDIWKDKAKDNSJSJSNC hardcore denial 101
  13. What's more is that one of them hasn't even done anything noteworthy.
  14. Good. Because it is. lel.
  15. You. Not because I have any problems with you or anything. Ya know I luv ya Anyway, it's definitely you. You are terrifyingly smart. It would be risky to keep something dangerous alive ya know?
  16. Oho? To be honest it's not really that important. It was just us talking in a "What if" fashion. For example: "If I was the traitor, I would kill blahblah because yadayada" and things like that. And it's kinda hard to actually send it here because it's a conversation that happened in Messenger, not in AF.
  17. Well, to be fair, this is only the first game. Other peeps might join in once we do a second session.
  18. Well, seriously, at this point it's kinda pointless to vote anyone else, especially after someone just did something akin to actually confessing. I'll be voting Scrooge.
  19. Oho. Persona 3 is my current favorite. We'll see if Persona 5 beats it once I do play it. Nah. The first I played was Persona 2: Innocent Sin. But I haven't played any other games in the Shin Megami Tensei series.
  20. I have in fact played both of them, even Persona 4 and Persona 4 Golden. I'm waiting for the local game shop here to stock up on Persona 5 so I can start playing it. huehue. And I have to say my favorite Persona changes per game. Wherein my favorite in Persona 3 was Thanatos while my favorite in 4 was simply Izanagi.
  21. Hmm.... I haven't played much JRPG tbh. But I would say Persona is my overall favorite, with the exception of HDN of course.
  22. Oh my, what is this barrage of questions? Anyway, Neppu! is an expression that comes from Neptune, the main protagonist of Hyperdimension Neptunia. It's usually used when surprised or something.
  23. I am in college studying Information Technology.
×
×
  • Create New...