Jump to content

Histoire

AF Member
  • Posts

    432
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by Histoire

  1. Histoire

    JRPGs

    Sure, will do. Once I get the time anyway. hohoho. But still, I was wondering if I should play Tales of Zestiria before Berseria, just because why not.
  2. Histoire

    JRPGs

    I already finished Trails in the Sky. ohohoho. Tales of Berseria has been sitting in my PC for a while tho. I just remembered it now, I guess I'll give it a go later.
  3. Histoire

    JRPGs

    So, any JRPG Recommendation for someone like me? I have played some JRPGs before like; Hyperdimension Neptunia franchise, Final Fantasy, Persona, Jeanne D'Arc. Disgaea, Luminous Arc and others. So yeah, I need some titles for me to play.
  4. Histoire

    Writing

    I'm just here to read other people's works. Hohoho. I'm more of a reader than a writer. See? Even my reply is short as hell.
  5. People die when they are killed.

  6. Excuse me. *insert the largest hue in history here*
  7. I would make an R-18 anime with the most diverse list of tags in the whole history of anime. With the exception of few disgusting ones.
  8. You are given three choices by a Dragon, evil incarnate, destroyer of worlds: 1. To flee and watch the world turn to ashes 2. To face him 3. To offer up your beloved, in exchange, the Dragon will leave and you will live as the country's sovereign. So yeah. lol
  9. Maybe I'll do once I get back. IF I do find enough motivation to do so.
  10. I would, but I'm not at my house right now where I stash all my things. lol.
  11. I also have a few cellphone cases, album cover, keychains and note books featuring her N-no, I dun love her... not at all.
  12. A figurine of Tamamo no Mae from Fate/Extra CCC. It's my third figure of her so far.
  13. Therefore I'm a beautiful badass cutie.
  14. Well, I'd say anime is getting more popular... At least in my country. One proof of it is that our local cinemas are now showing anime movies and such.
  15. [spoiler=Yeaaaah]60% ISTJ 17% ISTP 8% ISFJ 5% INTJ 3% ESTJ It's just how it is. It also seems that I'm a Mikasa. lol.
  16. Not just animation quality, even art, voices, story, and how they execute it affects my enjoyment. Heck, even the cover art of the anime will decide whether or not I actually watch the anime. (Unless of course someone recommends it.)
  17. As much as I love Your Name, I actually prefer Silent Voice over it. No h8 pls. Anyways, welcome to the forums. I do hope you enjoy your time here. If you haz questions, then ask away. See ya around~ A new prey is always welcome. hue
  18. I had 19 notifications upon logging in. wtf happened? lol

    1. Show previous comments  16 more
    2. zoop

      zoop

      Not very many. Or, at least, not very many that I think are worth noticing. Hell, I'd say that you do a better job of it than a lot of American forum posters that I've seen.

    3. Histoire

      Histoire

      Yeah. Asians who are rather good in English(Without being raised in US) are a rare bunch. So yeah, the chances of people from Asia actually staying here are kinda "meh" at the moment.

    4. zoop

      zoop

      Yar, but there's always the chance for more Australians! :D

  19. Yeah, a love letter isn't as easy as just confessing directly it seems. I'd rather go and slap my emotions to Senpai's face than do this. jk

    1. Show previous comments  6 more
    2. zoop

      zoop

      She already submitted one! :O

    3. Histoire

      Histoire

      Oho?! I wanna see it! If my memory serves me right, you'll be showing all entries, no?

    4. zoop

      zoop

      Yup! All will be revealed in the end. :D

  20. Excuse me pretty lady, How do you feel about the "Ask" threads dying without me making one? Are you proud of me for actually resisting the trend? [SIZE=1]lol[/SIZE]

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Histoire

      Histoire

      On its way.

    3. Histoire

      Histoire

      By the way. I'm glowing, have you noticed? lolol

    4. zoop

      zoop

      I am basking in your radiant glow. :angel:

  21. Everyone is turning their info page into something interesting while mine remains a barren wasteland.

    1. Kohloo

      Kohloo

      A delightful barren wasteland though!

  22. As part of a dare before, I had to dance in front of total strangers and make them dance with me without me saying a thing. Me, a once competitive human being before, walked up to a group of girls sitting in a park and danced in front of them, completely silent. They looked at me with pity, and I looked at them with a poker face, as part of my soul already died due to embarassment.
  23. Welcome to the forums. I don't really like dubs all that much, but hey, to each his own. If you have questions, ask away. I do hope you enjoy your stay here See you around.
  24. That edit. 10/10 photoshop master. Teach me sensei.
×
×
  • Create New...